new story

Hello people, I know I was to update 'Passive & Aggressive' which I will for sure but along with that I'm writing another book as well because I'm free of college and got vacation to spend.

Checkout my new Vampire story and comment your feedbacks on it.

Description :

also known as 'the good vampire'.

"So, you're the infamous weak pure blood everybody talks about." he smirks, taking out his sharp daggers from his leather jacket.

"um....nice to meet you?"

_________________________________________________

Being a Pure Blood Vampire you would totally expect them to be strong, ruthless, merciless, egoistic blood suckers,

but not for Rosie Weimar.

Everybody have heard about the weak pure blood, yet nobody has ever been succeeded to catch her, for she's an absolute runner....and a really very clumsy individual.

She's always running, hiding from her own kind because she has one thing precious that makes her the Superior from all the vampires.

and then, there is Devious - an ultimate vampire Slayer/ Hunter. He is known for killing almost thousand plus vampires and still counting. What happens when Rosie and Devious cross paths and somehow Devious knew he had the upper hand in the whole situation that he full on intend to use it for the advantage, knowing every other vampires are after her.

but when secrets are revealed and stories are shared, Devious somehow ends up being The Weaker's Savior, and this time his only intention is to keep Rosie safe,

for she can be the savior of the mankind