#8

Feyona.

One year and seven months.

It has been exactly one year and seven months since I last saw my kidnappers.

You would think that everything has changed after that, but let me just put a little bit of water in your fire to disappoint you.

Because nothing changed. Except the fact that we graduated college.

After when Sebastian left me at my door that day - with Dog ofcourse - I thought he would atleast say good bye, guess what? He didn't.

Yes, I was disappointed and sad but then I started feeling like my old self. Maybe, it was because I accepted the fact that nothing was going to happen, that the book was already closed.

But it was fine. Everything was fine. I didn't miss them anymore after two months of coming back to the house.

Maybe, the attention was all I wanted. They treated me well there and gave me all of the attentions, maybe that's why I didn't want to leave? But hey, guess what? I don't feel like that anymore because Kee was back.

Actually she was back after two weeks of me coming home.

I was so happy to see her that I literally knocked my mom's favourite flower pot and this time I didn't have Dog to put the blame on.

Mom and dad were fine too. This time they stayed a little more longer at home to which I was grateful and happy. But it soon ended when they had to leave again for the business trip.

My parents had their own enterprises and they wanted to expand their business everywhere so that their company keep on making big in every field, but only me and Kee knows that they were secretly investing and saving the money for our future or for in sudden cases.

They only wanted good for us but they should also look after their kids. We were growing up, after all.

And the last thing, I made friends.

Okay so I still didn't have any close friends with whom I can share all my secrets with, but nevertheless I made an effort for it and I was glad.

Charlotte and Mia, they both were my friends from the restaurant where I worked- or even better- where I was a manager.

Well, it was one of the restaurant my parents owned and I took my chance with it.

Charlotte worked as Cashier. She was a blonde with long legs that could make any guy swoon but let's not go further about her because she is gay and like girls with perfect tits. She likes it natural, her words not mine.

Mia was the loyal waitress of our restaurant and she could do any work in a matter of second. Wonderwoman is what me and Lotte (Charlotte) call her sometimes. Inspite of her being thick and little bit healthy, Mia still had men at her feet because she was way too beautiful.

And then, there was me. I left my childishness a long ago when reality stroked in. I even started going to gym to keep myself into shape and fight off the people who decided to kidnap me again.

Even though being kidnapped by them was great, I didn't want any other people barging in anymore.

And about Keyona...well let's just say her work involved guns and knives.

She worked as and I quote 'Black widow' into a mafia gang to which I didn't know the name to because it was in Italian.

I didn't really like the idea of her killing people and threatening them and all, but she assures me that she wouldn't be killing them, just bribe them for the information she needed and besides that, she told me that it was only Criminals against criminals, not an innocent soul would be hurt.