#6

Feyona.

Have you ever been so surprised in your life that your jaw literally hits the floor and you can't seem to think of anything?

Because same.

I don't know how my life ended up in this footing but I do know that I will die here if I stayed one more minute.

"Hello there, Wilshere."

My beloved sister smirked at my lovely kidnapper while shoving gun to his face.

Romance, I tell you.

"Kee."

You could hear the disbelief in my voice. My sister was holding an Ak-47, for god's sake what do you expect?

Her eyes meets mine and I come out of my kidnappers' shadow and stand in front of her.

Her yellow eyes softens at the sight of mine and I see her exhale a breath of relief.

She bites her lips and puts the gun down in guilt, looking ashamed.

"I'm sorry." She whispers sincerely and I can't help but run into her arms and hold her tightly.

I keep her into a bone crushing hug declining to let go.

That's when I know how much I missed my sister.

Oh god I'm going to cry.

Hold back the river you hippo.

Keyona pulls me away softly and push my body behind hers in cover before taking back the gun from the floor in her hand.

"What do you want Sebastian."

My sisters voice was hard and rigid, just like how a king's voice would be when his kingdom was under attack.

I watch Sebastian as he tried to consume all the information which happened a minute ago before his eyes.

His eyes snapped to mine but I don't look away, I stare at them without any emotion etched to my face.

His was neutral too.

"You have a twin." He says as a matter of fact while shifting his gaze to Keyona.

No Sebastian, Kee had a baby and she looks exactly like her. Oh and she's of same age. Dumbo.

I snort inwardly.

"You didn't answer my question, Wilshere."

"I'd like to discuss that alone, Podolski."

Ladies and gentlemen, that's how a glaring competition takes place between two genders leaving me to wonder who's gonna win.

Man, I'm curious and not one of them is giving up. It's been like what? Two minutes?

Yawning at their stare down, I clap my palms together and come to stand in between them both.

"Alright kids, momma need some food."

Cue the growling of my stomach.

"Alright." Keyona says after a minute and she was the one to give up.

I could practically see Sebastian smirking at her loss.

What is he? 12?

That's when Jo, Ricky and Kev burst through the door, looking out of breath.

They take in the face of me and my sister and their eyes widens.

Guess they didn't know I was a twin.