#12

Feyona.

Pulling my hair into a tight pony tail, I was ready.

I looked myself in the mirror and stood straight. I was wearing Keyona's ripped jean and T-shirt, which said 'I need food, all day good.' Pretty legit if you ask me. It was a little fit for me but I still fit into it.

I walked into the hall, where the gang was discussing plans and matters. Ricky was the one to notice me first.

"Hey Fee." He says, and everybody's head turns to me.

"Hi, I'm coming with you guys." I say excitedly as I give them a big blown goofy smile, just for the convenience.

"No, you're not." This time, Sebastian was the one to speak. He was typing something in his phone and didn't even look up while speaking.

What an asshole.

"My sister is in danger, and I'm not just gonna sit back and be calm about it. I want to help, so I will." My voice held finality and the gang sighed to it, excluding Sebastian of course.

"I'll tell this one last time Feyona. This is not some sport or a game, and I'm not ready to handle your bratty ass. So lay back and relax while you still are alive." He glares at me. But then his eyes travels to my body, looking me from top to bottom.

He bit his bottom lip as I watch as his eyes darkening, while I smirk.

"I don't take orders Wilshere. I'll do whatever the fuck I want because I'm not going down without helping my sister and that's fin-"

Sebastian's phone rings and I control my groan at the interruption of my speech. I was sounding so badass.

Those lips though !

Seb picks up the call - while still glaring at me - and furrows his brow in confusion to the other line.

"No, that's fine I guess. We're all here." He says in the phone and finally turn his gaze from me.

"Yeah, she's fine too." He clenches his jaw at it.

"Sure, that'd be better." He nods his head and looks at me.

I wonder who he is talking to.

He finally ends the call and looks at me directly in the eyes.

"Keyona is coming." He says simply and not even a second pass that I start to jump in joy and squeal in happiness.

She is coming back home ! Hell yeah.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy right now." I say to no one in particular.

Sebastian rolls his eyes and turns his head to Jo.

"There are two more people from her gang with her and they'll be staying with us."

Wait- more people? More criminals? Omg !

I groan really loud and everybody turns to look at me.

"House of criminals!" I yell in exaggeration.

Everybody rolls their eyes.

"Wait- that means I dressed up for nothing?"

Sebastian smirks, and I guess that was his way of answering me.

"Will Kee be safe here?"

"Yes, she will be. That's why, the two members from her gang are coming for keeping her secure. Besides that, we're still here, so I don't think you have to worry about anything."

Sebastian shrugs at the end and I just nod my head at the new found information.

"No offense but how long you guys are staying here?" I ask hesitantly. It's not that I don't enjoy their company because I solely do, but it's just that I don't want my parents to come home to this.