#21

Sebastian

"- you wouldn't do such thing." I glared at him as his men surrounded us while pointing the gun to our face.

"Oh but I would brother." He smiles innocently at me, obviously faking it.

"All I want is the bad ass sister, you can have the other one." He winks at me before smirking at my reaction, which glared at him.

At the mention of Feyona, my blood boiled. How could she do this to me? Why didn't she tell me that She had met Ryan? We look almost the same and we share the same last name. I know Fee isn't that dumb to realise that he is infact my brother.

I wanted to hurt someone. I was angry at the moment. To top of that Ryan was making it more difficult, as he kept on pushing my buttons.

"I'll make a deal Seb. You give me the bad ass sister and I leave the other one alone, or I possibly just kill the dumb one."

There was no doubt who he referred the 'Dumb one' to.

"Why do you want her so badly?" My tone was etched with anger and harshness, my cold voice was maybe what made Ryan's men stiff.

"Why not? She could come as a good use to me. That girl even failed Kenquito, and that's something. I hated Kenquito anyway and she just made everything easy."

Without even missing a chance, I put my leg up and tossed the gun from one of his men's hand before elbowing the other dude in the stomach.

Soon gun shots started ringing as I realised Jo and Cana charged at the other men.

"You mother -"

I cut off Ryan's word when I punched his jaw and he stumbled backwards.

"Do not involve mom in this." I glare at him.

Before I could beat him up, Ryan punches my jaw hard to which I fell back but I was yet to give up.

I stood up and pushed the guy behind and threw a punch at his face, which was surely gonna a bruise.

Ryan's eyes flashed anger, but I was sure I was worse.

"Son of a -"

I back slapped Ryan and bought my knees to his crotch before hitting him hard right on the spot. He falls down, grabbing his dick in pain and groans when I kick him on the stomach while he lay there in pain.

"What did I say about Mom?" I say before turning away and leaving the apartment, with Cana and Rick following me.

I slam the door of the car shut in frustration as I get out of it, heading towards the house. I was so ready to teach Feyona some lesson. The nerve she has to do this to me. Who does she think she is?

I stroll in to the house while searching for the specific blue eyed twin. She was so going to hear it from me.

When I entered the kitchen, my gaze only met with Keyona's and tilt my head to question her about where Feyona was.

Keyona shrugs her shoulders, and looks away. I could tell that she was mad and angry at the fact that Feyona didn't tell anyone of us about Ryan and now, Keyona was stuck in this mad situation. She was probably contemplating whether to just submit herself to the devil and save her sister's life or just let her die. Ofcourse, she'll go with the first one.

"Kev, where's Fee?" I ask him to which he scratches the back of his head.

"She kind of, ran away without telling us where."

I don't know what was worse, the fact that Fee just wandered off to somewhere without informing anyone where she was going, or the horror of her absence to somewhere unknown.