Epilogue.

Feyona

3 years later.

"Mom, can I have more chwerry tomatoes?"

"No."

"Pwease?"

"No Levi."

"Pretty pwease, with more chwerry tomatoes on top?"

"I said no Levi, you've had enough of them for one day baby." I say grabbing the second empty jar of cherry tomatoes from her tiny hands.

"But Dad eats so much of chwerry tomatoes. I want to eat too."

"Your dad is an-"

"-amazing person." Sebastian cuts me off with his cocky persona and I roll my eyes at it.

He walks into the kitchen with messy hair, gym clothes and a big smile on his face with protein shake in his hand.

I bite my lips to control the throbbing between my legs. Damn, did he look sexy or was it due to the fact that I was aging?

I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and go back to making pancakes.

"You're amazing dad !" Levi giggles and throws her arm around Sebastian who picks her up and whirl around.

"Sebastian, don't make her like you. She has eaten two Cans of Cherry Tomatoes!" I scold him with a death glare and his smile fades and I look away too.

I feel the shuffling behind me and immediately realise that he has put Levi down and starts to walk towards me.

"Fee?" He calls.

"I'm listening." I say, still carrying on with my work.

"Can you please turn off the stove and relax for a minute?" He says in a soft voice and I couldn't handle but do as he says. I walk to the dinner table and sit down on one of the chairs.

Sebastian pulls in a chair for himself across from me. I feel him staring at me and I look up.

"You're pregnant Fee, you should relax and be calm. You're stressing yourself here so much and I can't see that. I told you we can keep a cook or the maid to do the works. Stop stressing yourself." He says in a soft voice and I melt under his spell immediately. God, I love him so much.

"I know Seb, it's just....I can't explain. I'm feeling emotional for no damn reason. I'm sorry." I look down at my hands and avoid Sebastian's gaze.

I could feel him getting up from the chair and walking towards me. He kneels down at my level and pulls my chin up softly so our eyes could meet.

His grey eyes were still the same, hypnotising and mesmerizing and I was still not used to it. He still looked as perfect as the day I had met him, or kidnapped for that matter.

"Hey, it's fine. It's totally fine, I can understand Fee. You want to break something? My nose is right here babe, just see you don't really break it." I smile at him and shake my head.

"Shut up." I hit him playfully on his arm.

"Ouch!" He groans in pain and I had to roll my eyes.

"You're so melodramatic."

"Well your punches are getting hard and strong since the day you're pregnant with twins."

"It didn't even hurt Seb."

"Oh you would know, Wonder woman?"

"Yup."

"Nope."