#24

Feyona

Stupid.

That would be the perfect way to define me.

Why did I have to kiss him back? And I couldn't even blame Seb for his actions. It was me who was trying to turn him on, but if only I knew it would go this far.

I didn't regret kissing him, but I do regret walking away.

God, I'm so dumb.

I sigh in frustration and lay beside Keyona, hoping to find some sleep, which I wasn't able to.

My mind drifting off to Sebastian's and all I could do is groan in frustration.

I'm literally stupid.

________________________

I woke up to an empty bed with no Keyona beside me. Figures though, she liked mornings.

I walk into the bathroom while yawning and start to brush my teeth.

After bathing and freshening up, I walk down to make breakfast for everyone.

I find Jo using the laptop while he sat on the table. Kev was as always sleeping in the couch. Juieve and Cana just entered into the kitchen with Rick.

There was no sight of Sebastian.

It disappointed me and a frown forms on my face. I should really stop before I get attached to him.

Shaking my head, I start to make pancakes for everyone, but before that I fill a bowl with the cat food and go in search for Dog.

He was nowhere to be found and I started panicking. Where he could be?
Maybe Keyona took her for a walk? That totally can be it. I didn't even see her anyway.

Just to assure my heart, I called on Keyona's cell phone, but instead I could hear her ringtone playin' in her room.

What the hell? She never forgets to take her phone anywhere with her, like ever.

Was she in Sebastian's room? I mean, he still didn't come so maybe they were deciding how to take Ryan down right?

But the rest of the crew is down?

I should probably just check, I have to call him down for breakfast anyway, but how the hell will I be able to face him after last night?

This is awful man. Why do I always have to end up in these weird situations?

Groaning, I walk towards Sebastian's room and knock onto it, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Okay you can do this." I whisper to myself.

I took deep breaths and straightened my back before knocking on the door once again.

The door opens to reveal Sebastian with a pissed off look on his face, with messy hair.

"What?" He grits his teeth and glares at me.

"Is Keyona in there?" I ask, whilst still keeping my voice firm, but from inside I wanted to apologise to him for yesterday.

"No, she's not." He says simply and was about to close the door when I block it with my hands.

He just stares at me with his death look.

"What's your problem?" He groans in irritation.

So now I was irritating to him? It didn't seem like it the last night.

"Don't talk to me like that-" I glare at him, before continuing, "- and Kee and Dog are missing, I can't find them anywhere and her cell phone is still here."