#31

Feyona

Somebody please tell me she's lying.

"You're kidding right?" I say and shift my gaze to Sebastian for the answer, but the guilt on his face and the look of shame gave me the answer anyway.

I scoffed at the bitter truth.

How could he do this to me?

"You wish I was. I'm Kelora by the way." She snorts and after giving me a once over, she hooks arm with Sebastian and pull herself and him away to the restaurant that we just came out.

Sebastian turns his head and his eyes meets mine.

I don't know If I saw the pain in his eyes or not, but I do know one thing that trusting him was one of the biggest mistake I'd ever done in my life.

I shake my head in disbelief and turn my head away.

I didn't even know the tears have started to fall until I felt the wetness sliding down to my neck.

Why would he do this to me?

I was so foolish to think that he liked me. I mean, why would he even like me? Did you look at her? She looked so beautiful in that dress and shiny heels. She had a perfect figure, and maybe she even reached his standards.

And me? Who was I to him anyway? I'm just a chewing gum he wanted to chew for the mean time, and now I'm just a........ nobody to him.

He even lied to me for her.

He said he was going back to his place, that's why he didn't stay a while longer, but now that I see, he only wanted to spend time with her woman.

I mean, why would he waste his time upon me when he had beautiful Kendall Jenner in his arms?

Kendall Jenner is waaaayyyy better than her Fee.

Shut up.

The tears continuously falls, but I don't wipe them away anymore. One after the other, the tears didn't stop it's toll, and I was worried that I might just collapse here.

A hiccup of pain escapes my mouth and I fist my palms and press it to my mouth, incase to stop the pain I was feeling.

I just liked him, didn't I? Liking someone shouldn't hurt this much. Then why the hell was I in pain. Why couldn't I just accept that Sebastian had lied to me, and just move the fuck on? Why was it so hard?

That's when I knew how attached I was to him, or even worse - that I actually loved Sebastian Wilshere.

And the worst part was, I couldn't do anything about it.

I sniffle and wipe my nose from the back of my hand. The sticky liquid slides down from my nose and I wipe it too. It sticks to my hand and I controlled myself to not rub it on the dress.

You can all 'ew' at it now.

At that moment though, I'd realised that Sebastian was a big fat liar, and I had fallen in love with him.

A hand wraps around my shoulders and pulls me to their chest.

I look up to meet Reece's sad eyes and I mumbled a quiet 'Sorry' at him.

Congratulations Sebastian Wilshere, you officially ruined my date.

"It's fine. You wanna go home?" He asks in a soft voice and I nod my head.

Reece didn't know how grateful I was that he dropped me to my house safe and sound.

He pecks my forehead at the doorstep and smiles sadly down at me. It was like he exactly understood what I was feeling.

"Thanks." I say and give out a faint smile which was obviously fake, because in that moment all I wanted to do was jump into the bed and cry until there's no tears left.

"My pleasure." He says and turn away to his car but not before waving at me.

I nod my head and I watched as his car fades away into the darkness.

I exhale the breath that I didn't know I was holding and turned around to face the door.

The feeling of Déjà Vu hits me. The previous time when Reece dropped me from the dinner date, he had kissed me in the forehead the same way, and Sebastian was mad at it. I remembered the words he had said.

"I don't want to fight with the weak for what's mine."

Even though his words left me confused, he still found his way to my heart and I couldn't be more sad about it.

Once again, the tears starts to form and I open the door quickly and run to my bed whole locking the door behind me.

I'm such a crying baby it's ridiculous.

A ping in my phone jerks me up, but I ignore it and go back to crying my ass off. But when the ping starts to come off continuously I had to get up and look to the messages.

There were almost 11 messages from Sebastian and I groaned.

Why was he messaging me? To rub it on my face? To tell me how weak I was?

Nonetheless curiosity gets the best of me and I open the messages anyway.

Let me explain please.

The first message read, followed after the others.

It is not what it looks like Fee.

You should let me explain please.

C'mon Fee please reply.

Feyona please.

I'm sorry please.

I know you're mad Fee but just let me explain.

If you don't reply I swear I'll barge into your house with lots of cherry tomatoes and make you eat them forcefully.

Okay that was stupid, I didn't mean that. But please just let me explain for once?

You alright? I'm sorry.

I'm worried Fee. Talk to me.

Was he really worried or it was just a lie?

My heart was telling me to believe him, even the demon possessing my body was nodding her head at me, but my mind was stopping me.

Should I let him explain? But I don't know what is there for him to explain when everything was clear in the sight.

She was his Fiancée and he didn't even deny it. He looked guilty and ashamed. She really was his Fiancée.

He even opened up the door for her and took her hand. He never did that with me. He never opened a door for me. He didn't held my hand like he held hers.

I was jealous of her I admit, but how can someone not be jealous when they see the man that they like holding hands with someone else.

It hurts to know that all this time, Sebastian was entertaining himself and somehow I was his source of entertainment.

Karma is a bitch I do believe, but love is the mother of it.

And maybe that's why I did the next thing that came on my mind.

I washed my face and took the car which had already came back from repair, and drove back to the restaurant.

If love can be the bitch, then I'm surely the partner in crime.

Rule no. #84 in the books of 'How to ruin a date 101'  - even though the eighty fourth rule was an utter lie, I find myself smirking as I walked inside to their booth.

'Tell his date how really small it is.'