#45

Sebastian

"-he will always be remembered for peeing all the time during midnights. But if it weren't for Dog, Sebastian and I wouldn't have met. I had always been thankful of him, even though I had never shown it. Hope his soul rest in peace. He deserves heaven."

Fee sniffles with liquid pouring down her now red nose and eyes. In other situation, I would've laughed at the sight before me, but I know it was wrong looking at the fact that my dad was the cause and Feyona was feeling sad.

I felt guilty looking at her in this state. I closed my eyes and breathed in. If only I wasn't a coward, I would've been able to save Dog. I was afraid of my dad and the power he had. I wish I could do something about it.

We were surrounded for Dog's funeral and Fee looked very much in stress. My eyes softens at this and I somehow feel guilty for the millionth of times.

Keyona looked sad too. My brother though, looked like he would rather be somewhere else than here. He looked simply bored.

When I had left Feyona for completing my dad's goddamn business, I knew something was wrong. I had clue of his cruel intentions in his voice when he told me to do the work. Later, I received the call from Keyona telling me that something was wrong, that she wasn't able to see Fee through the camera attached to his chain. Everything was black, she said. But she was able to recognise the location - ofcourse Ryan had helped her - when my dad's men took Dog with them.

That's when I tried calling Fee, but she didn't pick up the call and I know that it was my dad somehow.

Though I now had my freedom, I don't think I will ever be able to replace the guilt I was feeling. Because I know how close he was to Fee.

The girl had shared every damn thing with him, with all the details too.

I sighed, frustration building up inside of me.

When I met Fee's gaze, I shuddered because she was staring at the distance, probably thinking of clawing my dad's eyes out.

I wouldn't blame her though. What he did was unfair and unforgiving.

__________________________

"Yes. Deliver it to the texted address, thank you." I snapped my phone shut, already feeling excited about tonight.

I was nervous and literally had to shower three times.

"What's wrong with you?" Fee was munching on Pizza, looking at me in confusion.

It has been 1 week since Dog's funeral, everything seemed fine enough. Though I know Fee missed him more of the times.

"We're going on a date tonight." I stated and smiled down at her when she choked on pizza at my sudden news.

I wish she was choking on my dick instead.

I wiped out the wrong images from my head and sat down beside her on the couch, grabbing the pizza from her box.

I chewed on the heaven and turn my gaze towards my girl - who by the way - had a death expression on her face and was currently glaring at the piece in my hand.

I know I was in deep shit when I took that piece from the box, but I what do I do? I loved stubborn and angry Feyona a little way too much.

"Sebastian freakin' Wilshere, you have exactly 5 seconds to save your perfect ass before I change the sculpture of it!" She whispered in a threatening voice and I knew she was goddamn serious about it.

I smirked and kicked my lips as I saw her breathing heavily in anger.

I lean in to her where our bodies were almost touching. Her blue eyes turned from angry to mischievous one.