#17

Feyona

"Kee, I missed you so much."

"I didn't."

All she received was a middle finger.

Keyona was guarded by Cana and Juieve, the two body guards that were going to stay with us for a while.

They both looked like Johnny Bravo excluding the hand thing that he used to do....and the hair.

Cana was huge in size but that's just muscles, while Juieve seemed like a Rushian peep with his red hair and all too white face, and muscles too.

They both followed Kee like a lost puppy and I had to roll my eyes.

"You guys can relax you know." I say to them and they nodded their head before going stiff again to Kee's side.

"Fee, any guestrooms are empty?" Kee barges into the kitchen where I was making Lasagna for everyone in big amount, and I had to skip restaurant today.

"Well Jo and Rick are staying in one and Kev is always watching the TV so he ends up sleeping on the couch." I turn around to face her.

"And Sebastian?" She smirks. There was a mischievous glint in her eyes while her smile formed into a teasing grin.

I rolled my eyes before answering her.

"He is staying in my room."

"With you?" Kee raises her eyebrow as her smirk widens.

I fight the blush that was about to carry on to my cheeks.

"God no, I'm staying in your room."

"Sad." Kee shrugs before turning away and goes up the staircase to lead Cana and Juieve to their guest room, with them following her ofcourse.

It's actually very cringe to think that Kee travelled alone with these men, who could've done anything to her, but then again Kee's got skills and she can break any bones if she feels like it. Also, can't forget the Ak-47 at her sides.

I shake my head and concentrate on making the food.

Jo, Kev, Rick and Sebastian were off to somewhere I didn't know. They were gone before I had woken up this morning.

There was an unsettling feeling in my stomach when I didn't find them in the house. The feeling of them leaving me, of Sebastian leaving again, came rushing back to me this morning that I had to call him in his cellphone to assure myself that he didn't leave.

Why I needed the assurance, I didn't know.

"Missing me?" He had said when I had called him.

"Where are you?" A worried tone latched to my voice.

"Somewhere. Is Lil' Podolski worried? That's good to know." I could almost hear the smirk in his voice, mixed with satisfaction and joy.

"Where is 'Somewhere'?"

"Somewhere, where you wouldn't want to be."

I had to roll my eyes at that statement. Sometimes, Sebastian can be so cheesy.

"Don't worry honey, I'll be back for lunch. Kiss kiss, bye." He said, amusement clear in his voice. What's with him joking around like that?

I gagged on the phone before saying 'shut up' and ending the call.

Nevertheless, a smile had already taken it's place upon my face. Atleast, I know he wasn't leaving.

"Fee, I need to ask you something." Keyona once again barges inside the kitchen and hops on the counter.