#7

Song at the side Temptation by Moby.

Feyona.

"Leaving so soon, Ms. Podolski?"

His husky voice is all it takes for my knees to get melt.

I turn around and prepare myself to lash out my anger on him, after all he is the reason for all the happenings. If only he didn't kidnap me in the first place.

"Yes I am Mr. Wilshere and no one is going to stop me. Not even you!" I grit my teeth and turn around again for the exit.

Before I could step forward I'm already pushed to the wall with my face slamming against it, to which I let out a whimper.

Sebastian's left elbow on my back was keeping me stable while his other hand encircled my waist so I wouldn't budge.

His front was pressed onto my back and his face was so close that I could hear his inhale and exhale of breath by my ear. His body felt rigid and stiff under my contact.

He was so close to me that I could take in his strong cologne.

Damn...

I tried to push him away with my shoulders harshly, but the hunk wouldn't budge.

I groan as his hand on my waist tightens, but not suffocating me.

"Let me go you satan!" I hiss.

"I'm already taking you home, Feyona." He stats the obvious by my ear.

The way my name rolled of his tongue almost made my inside sing 'Ooh la la' and I was seconds away from wetting myself and it wasn't because of sweat.

"I'm not going with you!"

"Too bad, you don't have any other choice, Bello." I can hear him smirking.

Ugh, I groan and tried to push him again but failed unfortunately.

"-and besides that, living alone is so much fun......You can do anything you want, whatever you want and however you want."

His voice went from arrogance to seducing real quick. I don't know how he can do that but damn. There's obviously a double meaning behind those words. I mean, what else can a young hormonal man can think of other than positions and intercourse.

"Let me go you vater von hunk!" (Dad of hunk)

I pushed him so hard by my shoulder blades that he stumbled away and I took that my chance to kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

Before my legs could make contact with his shin, he grabs my leg and pushes me forward towards his body.

I immediately get all hot when his chest touches my front and his hand still holding onto my under knee. His other hand goes to my waist before I could fall backwards.

My breathing hitches as I realise that we were too close for our own sake. His grey orbs starred back at my blue one's and I couldn't help but do the same. It was like I was hypnotised by them. I was always stuck into the spot just by looking at those eyes.

I will never get tired of them.

He looked more beautiful this close. His features were perfect and even though there was a hint of scar on his forehead, he still made it look perfect.

I wonder how he got that?

He bit his lips in a way that left me question my attraction towards him. Because I'd be damned if I said it was growing really fast.