#28

Feyona

Let's not get to the part where I left little Sebastian hanging, okay ew.

Whatever the hell I was thinking?

To be honest, I wanted to prove him, I wanted to show him that even if he's some cherry tomato loving hashtag criminal, I still had the upper hand here.

Why the hell we were doing it, that I didn't know.

The other day, everybody was busy deciding a plan and no one was genius to think of something that would save both, me and Kee.

But nonetheless, Kee said that she had something in mind which she was not going to share with anyone, and we were all frustrated by it. Curiosity and all.

The real cock blocker, I tell you.

Me and Sebastian were a different story. We behaved like nothing happened the previous night and got along with each other like best friends. We talked, shared moments of our childhood and all. It was like everybody was trying to make the best out of the last day that they were here, and that just made me more sad.

I hope they stay, but I know they wouldn't.

Sebastian's world was different than mine. His world revolved around guns and blood, while mine revolved around Sterek and Food Porn.

You see the major difference here?

Soon it was Monday and trust me, I've never been so scared and sad and every emotion in my entire life.

It was 3.30 am already. I didn't sleep last night, even though my eyes were drooping and giving up, I still stayed awake.

How can I sleep when the guy who I was falling for, was going to leave me the other day? I couldn't.

I should've known better, that getting close to Sebastian will only end up with him leaving me. But I did know that, yet here I was, thinking about the different ways to make the stupid hunk stay.

Why couldn't he leave everything behind and just start a normal life? He wants that anyway.

I sighed and gripped my hair in frustration. Why the hell am I thinking about him when his psycho of a brother was going to be here in exact half an hour? And the fact that I didn't know what Kee had planned was something I was afraid of.

I just hope she doesn't make the wrong decision.

"Fee?"

I turn to the side and saw Keyona awake. She was laying in the bed but her head was facing me and she seemed sad.

I was worried about her now.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a soft voice.

"You need to hear me out." She says and immediately sits straight on the bed, folding her legs in Indian style, and I do the same.

"Are you alright?" I ask while narrowing my eyes in concern, "what is it?"

Keyona takes a deep breath before opening her eyes and looking right into mine.

"I'll have to work with Ryan-"

Before I could open my mouth, Keyona holds up a finger at me and continues, "-before you start yelling at me about how dumb decision it is, just know that whatever I am doing, that is the only way to protect you Fee. I don't want to lose you Fee, and I know that it is the stupid thing to do, but atleast he wouldn't hurt you if I choose his side." She speaks softly and I see the glint of tears that were threatening to escape her eyes.

That just broke my heart more.

Keyona was risking her life to protect me. What did I do in my past life to deserve such a sister like her?

"What if he hurts you?" I whisper the horror.

"He wouldn't Fee." She shakes her head, and then takes my hands into hers before smiling at me with the tears on her face.

Never in my life I thought that I would end up in this situation where my sister will have to risk her life for me. I thought the only thing possible between us was arguing over Pads were better or the tampons. I didn't know we would come to this footing.

"Ich werde dich vermissen." I say and crush her into a big bone crushing hug, with tears all ready to escape.

"Chill Chimpanzee, I'm gonna stay a week before joining his gang." I could feel her smiling and I exhaled a breath of relief. Atleast she is staying.

"I'm given a week to cut the strings with my own gang. Hopefully, they'll understand the situation I am in." She says, and we break apart from the hug.

"A week? By whom?"

"Ryan."

What the f-

"He's not coming by the way, I already have informed him that I will join his gang and after that he saw no purpose to come here at 4am."

So that just mean, that I've been awake because of nothing. Couldn't she like inform me earlier. She even knew I was awake. God this girl.

I glare at her and shake my head and she winks at me before giggling.

"And what if your gang doesn't give you the allowance?"

What if they don't allow her to leave the gang? What if they decide to kill her because she just decided to join Ryan's? What if-

"They will Fee. Jaden is like a father to me, he'll understand." She says, assuring me.

I furrow my brows in confusion.

"Who's Jaden?" I ask.

"He's the leader of our gang." She shrugs and gets up from the bed.

"Oh."

"By the way Fee, you should probably tell Sebastian how you feel about him. Hopefully, it will make him stay." She winks before walking into the washroom.

I sigh and stare into a distance, nowhere in particular.

Should I tell him? I mean I want to, but I am afraid he doesn't like me back.

Shut up you hippo.

So my inner voice is alive?

"Hopefully it will make him stay."

Maybe Kee is right. Maybe, I should just tell Sebastian. If he stays then it's a gold for me and that would just mean that he likes me back, and if he doesn't, then well I'll get my answer.

Wish he would stay. I'm gonna tell him. But should I tell him now or ...

Well, fuck it. I'm gonna go and kiss the fuck out of him until he realises how much I like him.

Founding the new courage, I get up from the bed and walk to the mirror to fix my hair and, eventually my face too.

Exhaling a breath, I walk out of the door and barge into Sebastian's room without knocking, only to find him not in his room.

Maybe, he's in Jo's? Sighing, I skipped to Jo's room and knocked on his door. But nobody answers it. Are they still sleeping?

Ofcourse they are Fee, it's 4 am for fuck's sake.

Well there goes all my courage.

Rolling my eyes, I walk downstairs, passing by the hall to the kitchen.

And suddenly I stop midway and turn around to the couch, only to see the disappearance of Kev's sleeping figure.

If Kev wasn't sleeping here, and Jo and Rick wouldn't open up the door, and if Sebastian wasn't in his room, that couldn't mean that they le...

My eyes widen as I stared at the couch, as my heart sunk lower in my chest and a frown takes over on my face.

They're gone.