#35

SURPRISE ! I THINK YOU GUYS DESERVE IT - FOR ALL THE LOVE AND VOTES.

imp a/n in the end.

Here is the chapter for you.

Sebastian.

I kissed her hard.

Why? Because I was done backing away from all these feelings.

Her lips felt just like before, soft and amazing. Hell, I was waiting for this for so long. To grab her and to hold her, to be with her, to kiss her and just.... everything!

I swear I sound like a pussy, but do I even give a damn now?

I smile when I feel her lips moving with mine. Our lips were in sync, they obliged with one another while deepening the kiss, that soon turned into a tongue wrestling as I fight my tongue inside her mouth.

She felt damn great.

Her hands moves to my hair and I groan as she played with it. My hands automatically circles around the curve of her waist with so much possession that I didn't know I had it in me.

I move my hand further down to her each curves, settling at her hip and giving it a little squeeze to which she yelps in surprise. She pulls away to look at me with wide eyes, and I stare at her.

At this moment, the surroundings didn't matter as I looked at her all flushed with red cheeks, and swollen lips, with her hair down and blue eyes.

I could just take her right now. She looked so damn beautiful, and the guy inside my underwear was doing no good with hiding himself. The bulge was clearly visible and goddamn, it was hard as fuck.

Feyona bites her lips as I see her checking me out once again through under the lashes.

"I want to do all the mistakes in the world so that I can kiss you like this." I whisper in her ear, and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, while looking deep into her eyes.

My gaze once again fell upon her lips, and I know that I would want more and more.

This was not enough for me.

"I won't always forgive you." She says with the hint of humour behind her voice.

"I'll make you." I smirk down at her.

"Oh really? How?" She folds her arms to her chest with hips cock to the side and a feet tapping the floor.

She wouldn't want to know how I would fuck her brains out until she screams my name in pleasure and collapse into me.

She wouldn't want to know how much I wanted to be with her.

She wouldn't want to know how much I will care for her.

She wouldn't want to know how crazy she drives me every time I see her.

She wouldn't want to know all the things I wanted to do for her, do to her.

But she does.

She might want to know everything, and I might just tell her.

Tell her how much I love her.

"Fee?"

"Yeah?"

She looks up, but instead of saying those words to her - I kiss her, again. Because she looked too good to not be kissed.

The hunger inside me awakens, and soon our kiss become rough and wanting.

I push her in the bed and climb on top of her while still kissing her. She kisses me back with the same hunger.