#29

Feyona

I freakin' hate Sebastian Wilshere.

That fucker is gonna hear so much from me.

What did he do, you ask?

They came back, but let me blow down all of your excitements, they were here just to say goodbye.

At 6 pm, they came back home and I literally hugged Sebastian. I was balling my eyes out before that. Kee has been my crying shoulder, and she even bought me ice creams, and lots of food, I was grateful for that.

But when Rick announced that they just wanted to say goodbye, I literally glared at them with my most angry look.

Right now, we were all gathered in the hall with everyone's suitcase and bag packed, all ready to go.

And I was pleading Johan with my eyes to stay for atleast one more day.

"Please Rick?" I pout with my puppy dog eyes and my eyes pressed together in a pleading way.

"Fee, you nee-" Sebastian starts to speak, but I stop him.

"Did I talk to you?" I glared at him, but he brushed it off by smirking.

Rick sighs and looks at Kee, who also wanted them to stay.

"We have to take care of some...-" Jo turns his head to Sebastian, his face turned into an uncertain look, before he continues, "- stuffs."

"Feyona you need to understand." Sebastian speaks in a serious tone and I just shake my head in disbelief.

So that means our kiss meant nothing to him? That all that we did was just for keeping him company, to entertain his stay? Ofcourse it was! Why would someone hot like Sebastian would like someone hippo like me? He even fucked the Pink Bitch, but I still kissed him.

Maybe I finally got my answer. Thank God I didn't tell him that I like him. I swear he would've literally laughed at my face.

I look at Kev, who's face was turned into a frown and he was looking at Sebastian with pleading eyes. Kev wanted to stay though and he was failing in convincing them to do so.

I move my eyes from Kev to Jo who had his stiff posture back, then to Rick and finally my eyes meets Sebastian's and I couldn't control the sadness I felt just by looking at him.

Letting him go should be the best option to get over him, but my heart didn't want him to let go.

Sebastian's eyes softens and he bits his bottom lips and I try hard not to stare at it.

I shut my eyes closed, and open them again before turning away and walking upstairs to my room, without saying goodbye to anyone.

What was so 'Good' about this farewell?

If I hadn't move from there, I would've started my water works then and there and it wouldn't have been the great sight to see. That would feel like a desperate move.

I shut the door with a bang and jumped into the bed with my face down.

The tears were threatening to escape but I don't know why I was holding them back. I was alone now anyway.

The times of Sebastian kissing me flashed in my head, the time when he gave me the brooch, the time when we went for shopping for his cherry tomatoes , and just.. everything that we did, were playing on my mind like a slideshow, and without any realisation, a tear falls from my eyes, followed by few more.

Why do I have to be so stupid all the time? If only I had listened to my head before getting closer to the non caring bastard.

"Fee?" Sebastian's soft voice calls from the other side, and I groan.