#13

Feyona.

Ryan Wilshere? As in 'The Wilshere?' I mean as in Sebastian Wilshere's brother?

Damn, both brother don't even have to worry about the packages, they're already born as Greek gods.

But what if he's some other Wilshere? I mean there are many people with same last names and it might just be the coincidence that he landed up here, right?

But, they look so similar. He even has the same lips as Sebastian.

"Take a seat Mr. Wilshere." I give him a tight smile and gesture him to sit.

Walking to my own table, I sit and lay my hand on the desk in a business manner.

I so wanted to ask him about Sebastian, but the feeling in my gut told me not to. Something was literally stopping me.

"What you have to discuss Mr. Wilshere?"

"Ms. Podolski-" he stops and I wait for him to continue.

I watched as his eyes scanned my face. From my lips, to my nose, to my jaw and lastly to my dull ocean blue eyes. His gaze stopped right there while never looking away.

It was like he's been trying to read something on my face, but I was sure I only had small freckles there instead of words.

I clear my throat to grab his attention. It does, and he averts his gaze away from my face.

Ryan looks down in a confusing manner with furrowed brows and whilst biting his lips.

But his lips doesn't turn me on like Sebastian's.

The fuck hippo?

He finally looks up and suddenly there is a big smile plastered on his face.

"What was your name again Ms. Podolski?"

"Uh- it's Feyona, but just call me Fee." I smile hesitantly.

"Feyona." He says my name as he is tasting it. In a smooth and in an elegant manner.

I wonder why he is here.

"You are quite lovely Fee." He grins and my breathe just stops there.

What the hell is wrong with me? It's just a compliment goddamn !

"Thank you Ryan. You aren't so bad yourself." I grin and compliment him back, not wanting to seem rude.

"Thanks. I didn't know the manager of the restaurant will be this hot or else I would've came with my favourite shirt on and styled hair. Don't want to look bad in front of the pretty lady ya'know."

Now I'm suspicious. Because one, Nobody praises me twice. Two, he just praised me for the second time. I don't know if he is being real or he just want something.

I still smile at him though.

"What a flirt you are Mr. Wilshere. As good it is to hear how lovely of a person I am, I'd really like to discuss the matter of you joining me here."

"Getting straight to the point, are we?" He smirks and I roll my eyes at the commonness of the brothers. Even their smirks are alike.

I'm hundred percent sure they're brothers now.

"Yes."

He looks at me whilst biting his bottom lip. Like he was contemplating over something. But sooner it was gone and was replace by a full blown grin.

"Nothing, I just came here to tell you how good of lasagne your chefs make. Heaven, I tell you." He chuckles and shakes his head and I look at him weirdly.

Hashtag Criminal. (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें