Chapter 2: Fairy Tail Returns

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story, however, is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: Fairy Tail Returns (Lucy's POV)

I am at the center of attention while the rest of the members are sitting around me chatting. "Attention everyone," I say and their heads snap in my direction. "I would first like to say thank you for coming to this meeting and I have an announcement and a question." I took a deep breath.

"Natsu has returned from his training," I say and everyone cheers. People took jobs, but all stayed in Magnolia so we saw each other frequently. After the cheering dies down I start to speak again. "I also will say the question. Just remember it won't be put into action unless voted so... How about we bring Fairy Tail back?" Suddenly I was flooded with questions.

"Who would be the master?"

"What will the guild look like again?"

"What money will we buy the land with?"

"SHUT UP!" I yell and the group is silent. " We will decide that later, but right now we need to vote. All in favor of bringing back Fairy Tail." Everyone's hand shot up. "Yeah so we can bring the guild back, but what about the land?" Someone shouts and Natsu stands up

"Actually I bought the land yesterday," he says. The guild gasps. "NATSU!" They yell and tackle him into a hug.

A few hours after partying we had to sit down again. "Now it's time to elect the master. Everyone will get a card and will write down the candidate for being the master. I will sort out the cards and will see who had the most votes." I say and pass out the cards.

I did not get involved with the election and soon everyone was done. While everyone else parties me and Levy sorted out the cards. Levy wanted to come because that was her "true passion". Levy wanted it to be a surprise since I didn't count the cards I just sorted them into piles.

Once the sorting was done I walked up to the front once again. "Okay, we have our votes. The new guild master will be..." I open the envelope and read the card. I stared at the card for a bit then announced it "Erza Scarlet and Lucy Heartfillia" I say and the guild gasps.

"There is a tie. Redraw." I say and we repeat the process except we had to vote for either Erza or me. "Okay, now we are good. The new master of Fairy Tail is...Erza Scarlet!" I shout and cheers erupt again. "Now let's get to work!" I shout and everyone heads to the lot.

Suddenly I hear a series of roars. The dragonslayers stop in their tracks while the others acted like they didn't hear anything. They sniffed the air their eyes widening. They muttered something before taking off toward the sound.

"Guys what are those roars." I yell "That is weird. How can you hear them?" Wendy questions "How can I not? They're so loud." I say and keep running.

Along the way I see Sting and Rogue running toward the sound.

(AN: Just to let you know Laxus and Cobra are 2nd generation dragonslayers meaning they have a lacrima inside them so they don't have the real powers. In this story people were born with the power of dragon slaying like Natsu and Wendy since the dragons were their parents)

They were surprised to see me running to the sound, but still kept running.

Finally, I reached a clearing where the noise was so loud it could burst an eardrum. I saw a red, gold, two white, and two black dragons.

I knew for a fact that the red one was Igneel, the bird-like white one is Grandeeney, the white scaled one is Weisslogia, the black metal like one is Metalicana, and the black scaled one is Skiadrum. I had no idea who the gold one was.

The dragons kept singing their roaring tune and as soon as the others have arrived they stopped."Lucy." The gold one says. I look up at the giant "Hello my child." she says in a very familiar voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys! Sorry if this chapter was short, but I hope that you liked it. Vote comment and follow for more content :D BAIIIIIIII