Chapter 7: Prank

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story, however, is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucy doesn't actually prank Natsu, but the picture is cute <3)

Chapter 7: Prank (Natsu's POV)

On the fourth floor, Lucy and I crept out of our rooms. It's 4:00 am and Lucy told me that Wendy would be asleep for sure. I know for a fact that Gajeel was asleep and Lucy and I just guess that Sting and Rogue are asleep too.

I toss the bag, filled with string, whip cream, a bucket, 3 bottles of water, hard candies, feathers, syrup, lime green hair dye, and a screwdriver, over my shoulder and Lucy has the same things too. I decided to prank Gajeel and Sting while Lucy got Rogue and Wendy. We snicker before silently creeping down the stairs to our first target.

In Gajeel's room, I use the string to set up a trip wire. I pour the water into the buckets and connect the trip wire to the bucket. I then cover Gajeel with whip cream. I found a pen on the table next to him and decided to do a little more than I planned.

Since Wendy and Gajeel are our friends we didn't do an as bad prank to them. After I was done I meet with Lucy in the hallway. She did the same prank on Wendy except without the marker. I nodded my head and checked my watch. 4:30am.

We head to our next targets where we had to act fast. The alarms in the morning go off at 5:30am and this prank will take a while. I slip into Sting's room to find him sucking his thumb, sleeping. I hold in a laugh. I first cover the blades with feathers. I then go into the bathroom and fill his shampoo with the green hair dye and unscrew his shower cap and put the candies in the shower head. I then mix syrup into Sting's hair and pour it all over his body. As I leave the room I turn up the heat to 120°.

Once in the hallway, I saw Lucy come out of Rogue's room snickering. We hid all evidence and ran upstairs and hid. I hid on the roof by using the balcony. I see Lucy who did the same thing.

We hide in the shadows and I check my watch. 5:29 am. I smile and after a minute I hear Wendy and Gajeel's screams. I wait and after a few minutes, I hear Sting and Rogue's screams.

What we did to them is since they had syrup on them they would go take a shower. The sticky candy will run in the water and the green dye would get in there hair. When they get out they will think that they are sweaty since they are sticky and since it's hot. They will turn on the fan making feathers rain down and stick on to them.

"Natsu and Lucy!" they yell. Soon we hear a lot of flapping. We see the dragons fly overhead. "What on earth happened here?" Igneel yells The balcony on the roof soon flooded with dragonslayers. Lucy and I run over to the far side of the roof and climb down.

While we hear the rumble of laughter, Lucy and I make our getaway. We go to the fire island where I boost Lucy up to her celestial island. Once I hopped down from the island I hear Wendy shout "Wait I can smell them. Over there toward the islands." She shouts and I can see a tiny figure on the roof point in our direction.

The dragons take off toward the islands and circle above. The dragonslayers run down here with a flash of dust and feathers. They run to my island and I see Igneel pick up Lucy and throw her down I run and catch her like Igneel predicted.

I topple over and the dragons and slayers tower over us. Lucy and I scoot back until at the edge of the island. Suddenly we burst out laughing. "Look....Natsu...it's Gajeel...and Wendy...with whip cream...on top." Lucy says between laughs. Wendy's face turns red while Gajeel looks like he is gonna kill Lucy.

"Sting, Rogue, love the new hairstyle," I say laughing so hard that tears started to well up in my eyes. "Hey, Rogue look at that. It's a couple of nearly dead dragonslayers." Sting says. They rest of the group covers their eyes with their bangs and get stars in their eyes. Lucy and I swallow as they raise their fists.

I shut my eyes and prepared for the blow until a deep roar of laughter came from the dragons. "That was an amazing prank! Who came up with the idea for Sting and Rogue's prank?" Igneel shouts in laughter. Lucy slowly raises up her hand. Igneel laughs

"Nice job!" he says "Now you kids may want to wash up Natsu and Lucy will start their training." The dragonslayers walk back to the castle. "Well, they do make a good pair and cute couple." Rogue mumbles and my face turns red. "Well mischievous dragon slayers, let's get training!" Layla says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys hope you enjoyed this little chapter.

Vote comment and follow= Inspiration

Inspiration= writing

Writing=Chapters

Chapters= More to read

Anyway BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII