Chapter 35: The Spell

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 35: The Spell (Natsu's POV)

I sit at the bar with Lucy, avoiding eye contact with the pink haired dragonslayers. I am thinking too. Weird, right? I feel like someone is following me. Their scent is blocked up so I can never smell who it is. Lucy knows about it along with the master, but nobody else. "Lucy, let's go on a job, I wanna distract myself from..." I trail of and Lucy grabs my shoulders and starts shaking me back and forth. "Come on Natsu! It's probably nothing. Remember, you are a master of fire dragonslayer and I am a master of celestial dragonslaying. As long as you believe in yourself and you stay by me, nothing bad will happen!" Lucy flashes a smile that sent a wave of relief over me. I smile "Yeah you're right!" I jump off my chair and head to the job board.

Ever since the guild joined back together, people have been doing jobs with not their usual teams or not a whole team. Happy even learned transformation magic with Charle and they go on missions now with Lilly. Erza goes with Jellal, Grey goes with Juvia, and Wendy goes with Romeo or tags along with the exceeds. I skin through the jobs and snatch one off the board and take it to Mira. "Ahh, you taking another job with Lucy! You guys look so cute together!" Mira says and stamps my job request. "You know? I suggest you get a move on. A reporter from Sorcerer Weekly will be here any minute now-" I feel an arm wrap around my back and a hand on my chest. Lucy starts pushing me out of the guild. "Yeah we should. I don't want to deal with Jason..." Lucy trails off and the guild doors open to reveal Jason. "Shoot. Run!" She shouts and her hands move to my hand as she pulls me along to the job.

"I still can't believe that Grandeeney can make these necklaces!" I say fiddling with mine. Lucy nods in agreement. "At least I didn't have to go through years of the motion sickness unlike some dragonslayers." Lucy giggles "Doesn't mean you get to brag about it!" I shout at her and Lucy keeps laughing. I pout and lean back on my seat. I get the feeling that someone is watching me again and I look to the window. A flash of black was all I could see and I stand up. "Natsu, what's wrong?" Lucy asks and I sit back down. "Nothing." I state. I still have the feeling that someone is watching me, but I brush it off.

We get to the job and I look around the small town. The place was practically deserted. Lucy drags me to the customer's house where we get the info about the job. "Okay so this huge monster has been terrorising the village. " I say walking into the forest where the monster is said to live after talking to the customer. "Yep and it is supposed to be powerful." Lucy says, looking around.

We continue into the forest until we reach a cave. I venture in only to find a huge beast, like a troll. I hear a rustle in the bushes behind me, but I shrug it off and start fighting the monster. The monster had a huge club and started swinging it at us. I dodge quickly, but Lucy jumps and lands on the giant club. She runs up the weapon "Celestial Dragon Talon!" She yells and strikes the troll in the face. Suddenly someone shouts a spell and my world goes black.

(Lucy's POV) Oooh double POV. It's been awhile.

I turn around to see a black shadow get cast over Natsu and Minerva with a black shadow shooting out of Minerva's hand. "My work is done." Minerva says and disappears. Natsu starts falling to the ground and I run to catch him and the troll swings his club again and I dodge with Natsu on my back. "Okay this is taking way too long." I say and take a stance "Celestial Dragon Roar!" I shout wiping out the monster. I start running to the village to tell that the mission was done. "Sir I completed your mission!" I say, out of breath because of this heavy dragonslayer. "Thank you! Here is your reward!" I shake my head. "No time! You can keep it!" I say and speed off.

I reach the guild and fall on the ground. "Lucy! Natsu!" The guild yells and I stand up shakely. "Minerva...Hit....Natsu....Shadow...Passed out." I say and walk into the infirmary with shaky steps and lay Natsu on a bed. I pull a chair up to the bed and lay on Natsu's chest. I fall asleep, but I have a vision... There is a man with black hair and black and white robes. His eyes are closed as he sits under a tree. Suddenly his eyes open "E.N.D has awoken." He says softly and then I fall into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote or a comment to show your support! BAIIIIIIIIIIII