Chapter 18: Surprise Surprise

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18: Surprise Surprise (Natsu's POV)

"Ugh! I'm tired!" I complain. "Well you're just going to deal, so quit your whining." Lucy says tiredly. Apparently when she cast that spell that saved us, she used up too much magic and is now tired. She was being carried on my back so that is why I am complaining. Not that she is heavy, she is actually pretty light, but we have been walking for hours.

I trudge on. Suddenly Lucy's weight increases and she puts all her weight on me. She fell asleep. My legs give away and I fall on the ground with a grunt. Cel flies down, still in dragon form, and picks up Lucy. "Don't worry Natsu, I'll carry Lucy." Cel says and I sigh in relief. Happy picks me up and starts flying as well. High up, I could see Magnolia ahead. The guild hall was surrounded by a light mist.

"Hey what's up with the guild?" I yell through the wind. The light grows higher. People have to jump up to see the light, but as it grows it becomes clear. "We have to hurry! I don't want to loose another guild hall!" Gramps shouts. We start running,or in my case flying, to the guild hall. We reach Magnolia in a matter of minutes and they see an entire guild coming along. They had recently fixed up the Guildarts defence mechanism...for me, but seeing an entire guild made the people go into a frantic. The buildings start to rise up as we run/fly to the guild hall land. As we reach the guild hall, the glowing light stops and in place of the guild.

The guild gasps and my jaw drops. In the place of the light was a brand new guild hall. We all stand in surprise. We waste no time rushing into the new guild hall. As if on instinct Mira ran to the bar and started serving. Cel and I took Lucy to the guild's infirmary, though it took longer since it's a new guild hall, and soon Lucy was resting up in the infirmary. I held onto her hand as she breathed deeply.

"You know she is alright. She is just sleeping." Cel says to me. "Yeah I know, but I still can't help being worried for her." I respond and glance back at Lucy who was still sleeping. "It's nice to know that you care for your girlfriend like that." Cel giggles and my words get caught up in my throat. "She is not my girlfriend." I choke out. Cel smirks a familiar smirk. "You liiiiikkkkeeee her." she rolls her tongue. Happy appears next to her. "Aye Sir!" he says. An angry look appears on Lucy's face. "No...Cel...Dark...Side" She mumbles and I laugh. "She means that Cel has fallen to the dark side." I laugh and Happy looks down with a shadow covering his face. "Dark...Side?" he says and starts walking out of the room. I continue for Lucy to wake up.

.

.

.

After days Lucy still hasn't woken up. Porlyusica has come in to check on her, but has concluded it as magic deficiency syndrome. I still wait for her. Every once and awhile she puts on a weird face and moves around in her sleep, but I still believe that she'll wake up again.

I wake up in a golden field. Lucy was laying next to me looking at the sky. "Look Natsu, that cloud looks like a flower!" She exclaims and points at a cloud. I laughs and lay myself. After that we stay there looking at the sky for a while. "Natsu?" she says suddenly breaking the silence. "Yeah what's up?" I say and she sits up. "I know I'm asleep, but I can't wake up." she says and I stop breathing. "I'm sorry Natsu, but I keep trying to wake up. I know you're an illusion. You've been here before and never said a word on the matter."

Lucy starts crying and I grab her hands. "Nah I'm real this time...I think, but you've been asleep for days and I've been here trying to get you to wake up. Porlyusica says it's magic deficiency syndrome, but I don't believe her. Do you know how to wake up?" She stops crying and nods slowly. She leans in slowly and puts her lips to my ear. The two words she whispers make me heart leap. "Is that true? Is that how to wake you up?" I ask quickly. She nods slowly again.

I was about to wake her up, but I fall. Darkness surrounds me and I keep falling. My stomach turns as I jolt back up...

In the infirmary. I look at Lucy who is smiling and a tint of pink is on her cheeks. Should I? I take in a large breath and exhale. Here I go. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.O What do you think Natsu has to do? Sorry I didn't update in a couple of days I was SUPER sick and...Yeah anywho hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote or Comment to show support BAIIIIIIII