Chapter 29: A Day At The Fair

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 29: A Day At The Fair (Natsu's POV)

"Ugh why do we have to go to the fair? That place will kill me!" I groan I say walking with Lucy, Erza, Grey, Wendy, Gajeel, Levy, Jellal, Juvia, Laxus, and Romeo. Weny hands a box to Lucy and her face brightens up! "Dragons attention!" she says still smiling at the box. She pulls out 5 dragon necklaces. She puts on a necklace with a golden gem and smiles brighter. "These are anti-motion sickness necklaces from Grandeeney! There is a note in here saying that Wendy has been getting queasy lately on moving vehicles so she made a anti-motion sickness necklace for all of us!"

Lucy hands me a red gem dragon necklace, a bright yellow gem necklace to Laxus, a light blue gem necklace to Wendy, and a black gem necklace to Gajeel. "When you put these on, you shouldn't get motion sickness." Lucy opens a portal really quickly to the dragon realm. "Thanks Grandeeney!" she shouts and closes it. Passerbyers stand in shock and Lucy giggles again. "Dragons dismissed!"

We continue walking and then I see a ride insight. I nearly barf at the sight, but then I remember the necklace and start running toward it. "Hey wait up!" Lucy says running after me. We arrive and immediately go to the roller coasters. "It's not as fun as riding on a dragon's back, but its is still fun." I comment and Lucy nods as we sit at the top of a straight down drop. Lucy screams in joy and holds her hands in the air. I laugh and lean forward in my seat. While people were screaming in terror of the ride, we are reminded of what it feels to be on the back of a dragon.

After the roller coasters we went to get prizes. Lucy one in the dark games because if her horse guy star dress. I won at all the brute strength games. We won so much candy and prizes that we had to store them in the dragon realm for safe keeping. "Look there is a water park attached to the fair!" Lucy says and before I know it, Lucy is handing me my swim trunks and pushing me toward the bathrooms.

I changed rather quickly and met the guys in the bathroom who were getting changed to go to the swim park. Girls really come prepared and stuff. I tie my scarf around my head and exit. The girls were chatting and waiting for us. Lucy looked the cut- what am I saying? "Hey guys lets go swim!" I yell and run to the pool making a huge splash. "Natsu you can't just jump in!" Lucy says and starts stretching with Master Mavis, Gramps, Laxus, Freed, and others. I ignore it and continue swimming. I look in the distance and see the Love-Love slide that I destroyed the last time I was here (OVA episode 5) and got an evil grin on my face. "Oi! Juvia, Grey! I want to show you something, but you need to shut your eyes!" I say and they shut their eyes gullibly.

 I then use my speed to get them to the top of the slide and push them down, making them hug each other. Lucy must have had the same idea because she brought Levy and Gajeel up and pushed them off. "Hey Natsu! Helping Mira with her OTPs?" she asks and I nod. Suddenly, Lucy and I are pushed down the slide. "Thanks for the help!" Mira says and Lucy hugs me for dear life. "I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die." she repeats over and over again. I look to the top of the slide and see Laxus and Mira at the top. Laxus 'slips' and takes Mira down with him. "This is chaos!" I yell and Lucy nods.

Suddenly, Lucy and I are lifted in the air

Suddenly, Lucy and I are lifted in the air. "Cel/Happy!" Lucy and I yell and they flash us a grin. They fly us over to another ride and put us in a boat. "What is this?" Lucy says. I shrug as the boat moves. Lights flash showing little hearts all over the place. "Okay this is getting creepy." I say and Lucy scoots herself to the edge of the boat. We enter a lit room with a bunch of cupids and other valentine-y stuff all around us. "Nope!" Lucy says and jumps out of the boat and swims to and emergency exit. I follow as we make our getaway. I see chaos all around the park from swords in walls to giant bits of rock and ice. We watch the chaos continue...from afar of course. Lucy dragged me away and we just watched chaos unroll and the water park and fair get destroyed. "If we walk away, maybe we won't get billed to help pay for the destruction..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote or a comment to show support and don't forget to check out my other stories on my profile. BAIIIIIIIII!