Chapter 30: Battle Royal And A Secret

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 30: The Battle Royal And A Secret(Lucy's POV)

I wake up with a battle strategy in my head and a warm back. I flip over on my side to see Natsu staring at me. "What are you doing in my bed...Again!" I shriek as I punch him in the face, making him land on Gajeel's bed. "Hey watch where you're going!" Gajeel says and punches Natsu over to Laxus's bed. A fight breaks out between the guys. "Dragons attention!" I say and they ignore me except for Wendy who did not want to die. I walk over, take Gajeel's hand, put it behind his back, and slam him into the floor." Natsu and Laxus were still brawling. I grab Laxus and Natsu by the ear and pull them into line with Wendy, standing up, and Gajeel, on the floor.

"Do you remember our strategy?" I say and they nod quickly. "If something goes wrong, improvise. This challenge is the same as last years and we won't start in a random start, we start here. Go get ready and meet me back here so we can start the battle royal. Dragons dismissed." I requip into my celestial armor outfit and wait for my companions to arrive. The pumpkin hologram appears and I jump into bed and pretend I am asleep. My friends do the same. "Welcome to the final round of the Grand Magic Games. As usual, we will have a battle royal. Each team will have a team leader worth 5 points while the rest are worth 1. They are starting in their hotel. Good luck everyone!" We continue to 'sleep'...but I think Natsu actually fell asleep. "There Fairy Tail goes again! There just sitting there! Who will move first?"

5...4...3...2...1... I jump up out of bed and run off the balcony. "And Lucy Heartfillia takes off!" I go toward section 1 and run into 3 people. They look terrified when they see my outfit and the wild look in my eye. "Celestial Dragons Roar!" I shout and knock them out. I smell Natsu now on the move and a burst of flames. Then Wendy. Then Laxus. The Gajeel. As I run, I see a crystal on the ground. I crush it and I hear a scream from Sting and Bea. I smirk and continue running. I run to a clearing and wait. Kagura approaches and draws her sword. " Celestial Staff." I say and my staff appears in my hand. "Transform Sword." My staff takes shape and turns into a golden sword with light blue gems.

Kagura launches at me and I dodge. She slashes at me and I use my sword to block the attacks "With My Sword I Open The Gate of The Archer Sagittarius!" I say and Sagittarius starts firing at Kagura. She uses her swords to hit the the arrows away leaving an open target. I strike her with my sword, knocking her out. I look at the scoreboard and see that we have gained 12 points in the last few minutes. I close Sagittarius's gate and I grin as I continue to walk, following the plan perfectly. I jump up to see Rufus getting beaten by Laxus. Rufus sends the lightning to knock out the people. I dodge it and run to the clearing where I'll meet my next target. Jura steps into the clearing and I smirk "This will be fun!" I say cheerfully. I hold out my hand for him to shake and he hesitantly grabs it. I smile and slam him into the ground. I dismiss my sword and hold up my fist, lit with magic. "Now I'm all fired up!" I yell. "Hey that's my line!" I hear Natsu yell and I giggle. "Well I don't hear you using it!" I yell as Jura gets up. I hit him with a mege celestial dragon fist, and he gets pushed onto the ground again. "Well it doesn't have your name on it!" Natsu shouts back. "It doesn't have yours either!" I continue to argue with Natsu and I fight with Jura.

It took a lot of my magic power, but I beat him. I take a sip of my stardust and regain the energy. "Wow look at that! Fairy Tail is still all standing while Sabertooth has 2 players still standing, leader down, and Lamia has two players still standing, leader down. "Hey Lucy!" Natsu shouts running my way. I walk up to him and smile. I beat up 5, 2 leaders!" I say and Natsu grins "Well I got 6, 1 leader. Which ones did you get?" I hear a crash in the distance. "Oh I got a group of 3 from Twilight Ogre and I got Kagura and Jura." His eyes widen "Woah you go Jura? Even after fighting Kagura?" I nod and he stands completely baffled. I hear another crash. I start running in that direction and see Sting and Bea fighting Lyon. After a bit Lyon crashes to the ground and his team is out.

Natsu and I face off with Sting and Bea for 1st place. "Here, if you want 1st place, I'll make it a challenge!" I say "Open Gates of The Celestial Spirits Zodiac!" I summon all the Zodiac and their eyes grow wide. "Try for 1st now." I say and they growl. They dash forward only to be hit with a huge ball of fluffyness. Leo blinds them temporarily with his magic and Sagittarius shoots them with his arrows, pinning them to the wall. "Virgo?" I ask. "Yes princess?" she answers. I point to Sting and Bea "Punishment time." "As you wish princess." Virgo says without any emotion. Virgo runs to them and hits them, knocking them out.

The contestants get teleported to their viewing spot while our team gets teleported to the center of the arena. "And Fairy Tail wins the Grand Magic Games!" I throw my fist in the air. "Also by behalf of the Magic Council, be would like to award Miss Lucy Heartfillia the spot of 3rd Wizard Saint!" Those words ring my head a thousand times. I remember a certain dragonslayer has to tell me a secret. "Natttssssuuu." I say getting his attention "You owe me a secret." Natsu scratches the back of his head "Well it's not really a secret since Happy has been saying it over and over since I met you." he says and I tilt my head in confusion. Natsu opens his mouth trying to tell me what he meant, but no words would come out. He then grabs me by the hand and kisses me. The fangirls go wild and Happy flies by "He looooovvvveess her!" He teases. Natsu breaks the kiss. "Yeah...I do too!" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote or a comment to show your support! Don't forget to follow to check out my other stories and make sure to check out my one-shot book and make a recommendation for a one-shot I can write! BAIIIIIIIII!