Chapter 34: Prank: Take Two

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 34: Prank: Take Two (Lucy's POV)

"I am so glad the room is fixed!" I say and flop on my bed. "Yeah! I have to say, the guys did a good job with the fixing up!" Levy says and I smirk a bit. Too bad it won't be this nice and clean for now. "Hey guys, can I show you a new trick I learned with my magic?" I say and everyone in the girls dorm smile and nod ecstatically. "Celestial Dragon's Secret Art: Sleeping Stars 10 Hours." I say calmly and watch my friends fall asleep. I carry them to the beds and make sure the room looks completely normal before heading to the boys' dorm to play the same trick.

On my way I run into Natsu who had a smirk as well. "Finished making the cookies with the 'secret ingredient' and they didn't burn this time." Natsu says proudly. I smile and give him the thumbs up "Great! Now give them to the dragons and if they refuse to eat them act disappointed and say 'Aww I worked hard on these' and walk away disappointed. Then hide and watch the dragons eat the cookies in sadness since you were disappointed. I'll go show the others my 'new trick'." I say so softly that Natsu could barely hear me. He nods and I walk into the boys' dorm.

I play the trick and put them in bed. I look outside and see 6 sleeping dragons and a happy Natsu. "It worked! Now we can get to work!" Natsu says after entering the castle. We run to the storage room and grab our items. While Natsu has a layout of the room and where to put certain items, I have it memorised. Natsu and I decided to dye everyone's hair hot pink so since everyone has different shampoos, we will put hot pink hair dye in each one. My spell will keep everyone asleep no matter what unless I say awaken.

I cover each person with syrup and the floors with oil, for Wendy I put a pickled plum in her mouth as a little something special. I then put trip wires and water balloons all over the place. I also put nail polish on the soap bars so they can't really wash off anything. At the end of the door, I put a giant bucket of thick slime, so when they open the door, the slime will rain down. I meet Natsu outside of the dorms and head to the dragons. He had the same thing done to the boys so I didn't have to worry about how his prank went. He said that he added extra so what could be that bad?

Once at the dragons, we put sticky notes and cotton balls covered in glitter all over the dragons. Natsu and I hid a change of clothes to change out of since we made all this mess, so we changed and got ready for the finale. I grab several rolls of toilet paper and jump all over the castle, spreading the toilet paper all over the place. I strung it all over the place while Natsu hung up the banner we made. After we were done, we went to the portal opening spot and looked at the mess we made. The dragons look silly, the dragonslayers, exceeds, and normal wizards are in for a surprise, the castle is tped, and a giant banner is hanging on the castle that says 'Get Pranked Much? ~ Lucy & Natsu' with glitter and rainbows. I look at my watch. 8:29am. I smirk "Natsu, they'll be up in 5 minutes. Put on the scent disguiser." I say and toss him a small golden sack with a powder. I toss some on myself and he looks at me bewildered. "Woah! Your scent just disappeared!" He says and I smile. "Once you put the power on yours will too." I say and he dumps the powder on his head. I sniff the air and shake my head "Can't smell you at all." I say and I stand up from my sitting position. "C'mon! We need to hide." I say and pull Natsu into a tree that was on the portal opening site.

A couple of minutes later we see the dragons wake up and hear a scream from the dragonslayers. Igneel, who got the worst of it, tried shaking off the superglued cotton balls, but couldn't. The dragons see the banner and roar in anger. As the screams continue from the castle, the dragons fly over. Natsu and I giggle as I see the boys come out with pink hair, sticky skin, and marker-drawn faces. Wendy runs out with a puckered face at the pickled plums and the rest are the same. They see the banner and everyone keeps screaming. "Natsu! Lucy!" They all scream and sniff around for us. As a last minute thing, I put recordings of our voices teasing them in lacrimas around the dimension. A little panel in my hand tells me when the lacrimas are ready to be used. I press the small button on the panel and chaos erupts. Everyone runs around trying to find the actual us. "Open Portal Earthland." Natsu whispers and a portal opens beneath us. "Good morning fellow friends and family! I am afraid we need some breakfast so we will be going!" I yell and everyone sees Natsu and I peeking out of the trees "Bye!" We yell in unison and jump through the portal.

We land in front of the guild and open the doors. "Fellow guild mates! Prepare for chaos!" Natsu exclaims as the guild looks at us with shock "Oh no! Natsu, Lucy, what did you do?" Erza yells at us and I gesture to the portal. "See for yourself." I and dash to the second floor with Natsu as the dragons and friends run out of the portal in bath towels, cotton balls, glitter, and pj's. The guild bursts into laughter at everyone's pink hair and angry expressions. "You're so dead." They growl at us and I smirk. "Try!" Natsu challenges.

A mini war breaks out in the guild and the master comes out to see his guild torn to pieces and a battle between pranked people and dragons and his guild while Natsu and I sit back and watch the chaos. "We warned 'ya." I giggle as the master looks and me and Natsu with a angry face and starts turning into his mega form and stomps toward us. "You ARE dead!" He yells and I smirk "Bring it!" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote or a comment and follow to see more of my stories. Sorry I don't update as much as I used to 'cause I am having some writer's block, but I am trying! BAIIIIIIIIIII!