Chapter 28: Natsu's Secret Remains a Secret

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Picture of Bea)

Chapter 28: Natsu's Secret Remains a Secret (Lucy's POV)

Natsu turns beet red as the guild leans in closer to hear conversation. Even Erza and Grey stopped fighting to listen. "I...Uhmm...Well..." I grinned and dropped Natsu. "Your reaction was priceless!" I giggle as his face color rivaled Erza's hair. "Since you freaked out so much this time telling the secret and that I didn't kill you, I will give you until the end of the GMG to tell me the secret or payback!" I giggle and walk away while the whole guild looked disappointed. I decide to go to the hotel.

Maybe it was about the kiss when I was in that short come after the Vayen incident. Natsu and I are already all over Sorcerer Weekly as 'Fiore's Hottest and Strongest Couple' even though we aren't even dating. If Natsu's face turned that red then it must have been an embarrassing secret. Though the guild already knows it, I think they were waiting for something for Natsu to say to me. Well obviously, but Mira had her camera and was fangirling with Lisanna and plus everyone in the guild knows the secret except me. I think that just leave the secret to be about me. Does he think I'm weak? No because I scare him half to death with my power. Am I ugly? No then why would Lisanna and Mira be fangirling. "Lucy Heartfillia decimated Minerva in today's 1 on 1 battles. People are calling her one of the top 5 wizard saints! Could this really be the same girl from 2 years ago?" A lacrima screen plays a clip of me fighting Minerva.

After the clip, Happy pops onto the T.V. "Wanna hear the latest scoop on Fairy Tail? Okay! Our top news in Fairy Tail is all about Lucy and Natsu, the not couple! You heard it right Lucy and Natsu are not a couple...yet! Lets get to the story! One time Lucy and Natsu had a race! The loser had to tell one of their most embarrassing secrets to a person in the guild or the winner. Natsu lost and ended up telling his secret to Lisanna, who shared it with the rest of the guild! A little earlier today Natsu got Lucy mad and in order to not die had to tell Lucy his secret! Lucy brushed it off after seeing how embarrassed Natsu looked. Now Natsu has until the Grand Magic Games ends to tell Lucy his secret. Wanna hear what it is? Na-"

I didn't hear the rest of the secret. I was tackled over and my ears covered with a flash of pink. My skin presses against the floor as the person who knocked me over fell on top of me. "N-Natsu!" I studder as my face turns red. I look over and see that commercials were on. My ears get uncovered as Natsu gets off me. "I'm sorry Luce." Natsu says, a slight tinge of pink on his face. "Awe I wanted to hear the secret." I mumble. "I'm still thinking how I am going to tell you without it being super embarrassing." Natsu says."Well, the Grand Magic Games will be over in 3 days and one of the days is a day off in the middle of the days for you to think about it even more. I am sorry for pressuring you, but I never go back on my word. If you want to take some time alone to think, I'll get going." I say and start to get up, but am pulled back down by Natsu. "No you don't have to go. I like having you around 'cause you're my best friend!" Natsu grins and I give a weak smile back. His words hurt. I like Natsu a lot, heck I might even love him. If am just his best friend then what am I going to do with my feelings.

I hear a pounding on a wall and I look over to see Natsu hitting his head on the wall "Why did I say that I am such an idiot!" he mumbles hitting his head on the wall. I giggle "Come on Natsu! We need to rest up for tomorrow's tournament. Who knows what the challenge will be." I say and hold out my hand to him. He hesitantly takes it and I drag him to the hotel so we can get a good night's sleep.

I feel warm. I try to stretch, but find myself trapped. The smell of fire and chocolate floats around me. "Natsu?" I say and something moves against my side. "5 more minutes." Natsu groans and tightens his grip around me. I bend my leg and use my heel to kick him where the sun doesn't shine and he releases me immediately. "What were you doing in my bed!" I yell and he sits up. "Your bed is comfier." He replies, still squirming in pain. "We literally have the exact same type of bed." I argue. "Whatever." Natsu brushes it off. "Star Dress: Celestial Armor!" I say and requip into my outfit from yesterday. "I'll meet you guys there OK?" I say and I run off. "Hey wait up!" I hear my friends scream behind me. That only makes me run faster. I am at the stadium before anyone else and the rest of my team follows. The crowd fills in the arena and soon the games start.

"Good morning! Welcome to the 4th day of the Grand Magic Games! Today we will have our normal game and then we will have a 2 on 2 battles! So our game today is called Water Park War! Pick your contests and let's get started!" Wendy volunteers to go and I scout out the competition. In Sabertooth there is a girl with honey brown hair with a yellow and black striped shirt and brown overalls that went down mid-thigh. She is standing next to Sting obviously staring at the competition. As the game went on with waterslides, water cannons, and other water park themed things, I can't help but wonder who the girl is. "Wendy Marvell is the last one standing! Fairy Tail wins 10 points!" I high five with Natsu as Wendy runs up to us. I give her a hug in congratulations as the 2 on 2 battles start.

"Our first battle is Blue Pegasus's Nichiya and Ichiya against Mermaid Heel's Millianna and Kagura!" The battle was over fairly quickly since Ichiya got all weird and Kagura couldn't take the weirdness and knocked them out. "Next we have Lamia Scale's Sherria and Lyon against Dwarf Gear's Berrick and Nulmun!" The battle was intense, but Lamia Scale won because of Sherria. "Next we have Quatro Puppy's Bacchus and Rocker against Twilight Ogre's Lilan and Karsh!" I don't know how, but Twilight Ogre managed to beat Bacchus and win the fight! "Finally we have the golden couple of Fairy Tail Lucy and Natsu against the ferocious couple of Sabertooth Sting and Bea!" "We are not a couple!" Natsu and I shout together and the crowd laughs. "Oh someone is going to die!" I say and crack my knuckles.

Natsu and I jump down into the arena with a scared Sting and a completely calm Bea. "I guess you were out for the games. And I also bet you are a step in for Minerva and haven't been watching the games at all." I state and Bea's eyes widen. "Yeah! I hope I don't have to fight the person who took her out! Even I can't beat Minerva!" Bea exclaims. I laugh lightly "Well then you're in a tough spot." Natsu states and Bea's eyes widen. "Ready? Set. Begin!" The pumpkin shouts. "Celestial Dragon Roar!" I shout. "Fire Dragon Wing Attack!" Natsu shouts. Both attacks hit them straight on. "Wait, Natsu beat Minerva up?" Bea exclaims and Natsu shakes his head. "Nah Luce did!" Natsu grins and we launch in for another attack.

We keep hitting them with attacks, almost fighting in unison. Suddenly Sting hits us with a huge roar, but we were both fine. They are not getting affected by our attacks, then I saw it. In the beginning of the match I saw Bea drop something on the floor. I run toward the item and crush it with my foot. A layer of light surrounding Sting and Bea appears then fades away. When I hit them with an iron fist, they scream out in pain. "Now we got ya!" I say and Natsu puts his hands together and lights them in fire. "I'm all fired up!" Natsu says. "Open Gate of the Balance Libra!" I say and Libra comes out in a chime of bells and a flashing light. She changes the gravity so that Stng and Bea are held against the ground. Natsu and I knock them in the head and they go unconscious. "And the winners are Lucy and Natsu!" I throw my fist in the air and use my magic to face fireworks appear in the sky. "Tomorrows the day off!" I say in excitement. "Wait so you were excited about the day off and not the win." Natsu says dully and I skip off to get some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hate me much? Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote or a comment to show your support and don't forget to check out my other stories and follow to get the updates! BAIIIIIIIII!