Chapter 33: The Great Dragon Tournament

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

READ MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM!

Chapter 33: The Great Dragon Tournament (Natsu's POV)

"Let's play a game!" Lucy and I shout in sync. I look at Lucy and she looks at me. "Jinx!" We both yell. She glares at me "How about we have The Great Dragon Tournament! Each human and cat will be on a team where they use powers to take down the other teams with their dragons. No one should be seriously hurt during this, but competitiveness is allowed. You are also not allowed to have dragonslayers as your partners and you should know that 2 people will end up with two exceeds on their team while the others have a human as a teammate." Lucy explains and I nod. "Alright I am all fired up! Romeo, care to join the fireteam?" I ask and his face brightens up. "This could be some fun!" Layla says.

"Alright Igneel! Let's show them who's boss!" Igneel nods, sweating a bit. "Y-You k-know...y-you're going against L-Layla and L-Lucy...right?" Igneel studders. I nod and grin. "Yep!" I say and pull Romeo onto Igneels back and we hover in the air. "Alright! We each will have our bases! Ours will be Igneel's Island! At your base, you can come up with a plan or wing it." I say and we fly off to Igneels Island.

I see Lucy go to the highest island, Layla's Island, with Levy and immediately drop to the ground and start planning. "Alright guys, let's beat them!" I say and Igneel and Romeo start to sweat. "Um Natsu? Don't we need to plan?" Romeo says and I throw my fist in the air. "We can just wing it!" I say and start to laugh. Igneel facepalms. "Everyone ready to start?" I say and a portal opens to reveal Sting and Rogue. "Yea we're ready!" Sting shouts and with Lector, he flies to Weisslogia and Rogue uses Frosch to get to Skiadrum. Everyone else nods. "Okay the team to come out on top is the winner!" I shout and everyone nods.

"Go!" Lucy shouts and chaos unravels. Cel turns into a dragon and Gajeel uses Lily to keep up with Cel's destruction, since they were on a team. They fought with Rogue's team while Sting fought with Lucy's team. I launch toward Wendy who stands her ground. "Sky Dragon Roar!" She shouts and Igneel picks me up to avoid it. He heads toward Grandeeney to fight her while Romeo and I took care of Happy, Charle, and Wendy. "Romeo! You get Happy and Charle!" I shout and he nods. Wendy launches at me and I use a fire iron fist. She dodges swiftly and hits me in the gut, sending me into Metelicana's Island. Happy and Charle are sent flying my way and crash into me, passed out. I put them on the island and Igneel floats back with Grandeeney passed out on his back. He puts her on her island while we finish up with Wendy. "Fire Dragon Roar!" I shout and it hit Wendy, making her pass out. I am suddenly hit in the back by a body. I fall only to be caught by Igneel. I see Gajeel covered in cuts and bruises and a perfectly fine Lucy, Levy, and Layla.

"Come on Gajeel! This is no fun!" Levy pouts and Gajeel gets up with a groan. "I never knew you were powerful, Shrimp." He says. Levy turns red and you could practically steam coming out of her head. "Solid Script: Light!" She shouts and Gajeel and I are blinded to a second before we are hit with a burning whip. The light scorched my skin, which has never happened before. I growl and charge toward Lucy who stops my punch and kicks me sending me flying. Layla and Metelicana are in the middle of a brawl, but Layla shortly beats him. Layla glances at Igneel, who is sweating like crazy, and charges. He gives a little squeal as he is hit with a celestial fist. Gajeel is knocked out cold and so is Cel and Lily.

I finally hit a surface and grunt at the impact. "Come on Romeo! Let's do thi-" I see Romeo knocked out cold. I groan and look to see Lucy carrying Cel to safety. I take the moment to hit her. She takes the full hit, making her fall. She scrambles in air to get to Cel and uses her magic to boost herself onto an island. Lucy puts down Cel and a light surrounds her as she turns toward me. "You just made a mistake you will regret." she says, her voice dark. Then like lightning, she flashes toward me, hold my shoulder, and punches me in the face super hard. I start to black out and I hear Lucy's voice. "Y' know? It's funny how this was exactly what we calculated."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! Sosososososososososo SORRY! I had HUGE Writers block adn could not update even though I wanted to! Any way this is a little chapter I came up with so hope you enjoyed and I really would like it if you could comment Ideas for chapters so I can update more. Kay? BAIIIIIIIIIIII!