Chapter 21: 16 Years...More Like 4 Months

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 21: 16 Years...More Like 4 Months (Natsu's POV)

"Ugh I can't believe we stayed the entire 16 years in the dragon realm." I groan and flop on the ground in front of the guild hall. "Well now we have 100x more power than we did last...well you do while I actually trained hard and managed to get 500x more power." Lucy says. "Pppthh like you could beat me now." I say and a shadow is cast over Lucy. "Should I set my power level again?" she says. I quickly shake my head and she smiles. Well now that we're back I should set my power level just to show that I should be on the team." she says. "Power set: 0.02%" A huge amount of magic power radiates off her as we step into the guild.

"Hey guys! Long time no see!" I shout and the guild greets us. Even though it's been 16 years for us, it was only 4 months for them. "Woah all of you have huge amounts of magical power!" Levy exclaims. All of the dragonslayers laugh nervously. "Lucy has waaay more. Her's is set at 0.02% right now." I say laughing nervously. "WHAT?" The guild shouts. Lucy nods her head and smiles. "O-Oh then...I've been thinking about teams for awhile and I think that this year, we should have an all dragonslayer team and a non-dragonslayer team. Those teams would consist of the dragonslayers obviously Lucy, Wendy, Laxus, Natsu, and Gajeel. And the other team will consist of Mira, Erza, Gray, Juvia, and our most recent member Jellal. Now it was our turn to be surprised. "Wow a lot of things can happen in 16 years." I say. "Natsu, to them it was 4 months." Wendy says. A silence dispurses among the guild before I shout "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go to Crocus!"

I puke. "I...Hate...Trains." Next to me were Lucy, Gajeel, even Laxus who were sick. "I am sorry! My troia isn't working!" Wendy says looking down. "It's...Fine" Lucy mumbles "But can you try?" Wendy's hands light up as she leans toward Lucy. After a bit Lucy suddenly jump up. "Yeah!" she exclaims running around. "Thanks Wendy! I owe you one." Wendy moves to the others and they get fixed, but when it came down to me, it didn't work. "W-whaaat?" I gurgle. Wendy starts bowing over and over again. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" she says. "I-It's..Fine...No..Big...Deal." I say and puke again. Lucy walks over to me. She sits down on the bench of the train and puts her arm around me. "It's fine Natsu." she says and punches me in the stomach. I then fall asleep.

I wake up to Lucy carrying me off the train. As soon as I'm on the ground I start kissing the ground. "Freedom!" I shout. I earn some stares from people, but I ignore them. "Dragonslayers attention!" Lucy shouts and I rush into position. "As Fairy Tail Team A we need to sign up and report to our hotel. On the train I read the rules and they are basicly the same. Have to be at the hotel, The Honey Bone Inn, before 12:00am, each game will be a secret until the game starts, and a rule that I made up, no outside fights." Lucy says and everyone groans except Wendy, who seemed perfectly fine with it. "Wendy I would like it if you would stay at the hotel because of the last GMG." Wendy nods and starts walking to the hotel with Lucy. "Master is signing us up so we don't have to, so go explore the place. Remember be back before 12:00!" she shouts leaving us alone. "Natsu!" I hear a voice in the distance say. I smile "Hey little buddy!" As Happy flies toward me I see his expression...It was worry.

When Happy landed, Gajeel, Laxus, and I surrounded him. "What's wrong?" I ask him and he starts crying. "I-It's team B. They just disappeared! We looked all over, but we can find them...and now...we think the might be gone." My eyes widen in realization. Erza...Ice Princess...Mira...Juvia...Jellal...Dead? It can't be. "That can't be true!" I shout and sniff the air. I can't smell them. Suddenly I smell the disgusting scent of Gray and start running in that direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAYYYYY GUYYYYSSSS!!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote or a comment to show your support or even follow me to see more of my works! BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D