Chapter 17: Fighting Evil and Drama

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17: Fighting Evil and Drama (Lucy's POV)

I squeeze Natsu's hand. "Okay Vayen's weakness is celestial and lightning." Natsu whispers and I nod. "Let's do a unison raid and then go all out!" I whisper to him. The guild was waiting for the first attack to go and that was our que. "Celestial Dragon's Shining Stars!" I yell. "Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!" Natsu shouts and together in our hands a golden flame with stars "Unison Raid!" We shout and a beam of fire and stars hits Vayen. While everyone was screaming a war cry, Mira was squealing. "The ship has sailed!" I face palm.

I charge Vayen, screaming multiple attacks. "Celestial Dragon Roar! Celestial Dragon Wing Attack! Celestial Dragon Secret Art: Stars of Fury!" I keep hitting and hitting and it seems to have more effect than the other attacks. "Open Gate of the Zodiacs: The 12 Zodiacs!" I summon all my spirits at once. "His weakness is celestial power so give him all you got and when you can't go any more, please return." I say and they charge.

Vayen spots me and starts to swing his fist in my direction. I brace myself for the hit, but it misses. I open my eyes and find myself off the ground. "Wow, your light!" I hear Cel's squeaky voice say behind me. "Thanks Cel! You're a lifesaver." "Aye! Let me drop you off by your boyfriend!" Cel says as she flies me toward Natsu. "Cel! Natsu is not my boyfriend!" I say. "Yeah he is. He liiiiiikkkkesss you and the ladies with the white hair told me so!" Cel says cheerfully. Mira, Lisanna! This is a fight against evil not drama!" I shout and they start snickering."

"Whatever, I got a fight to finish. Cel can you hold me up for a while?" I ask. Cel nods. "Alright! Let's go Cel!" I say and she speeds off. "Layla trained me for a bit while you were gone." She says and transforms into a dragon. "Do a roar." she says "Celestial Dragon Roar!" We say together and beams of light from both me and Cel hit Vayen. He groans in pain. "Lucy you have a cool exceed dragon!" Natsu shouts and Happy cries. "You don't think I'm cool?" Happy cries. While Natsu tries to comfort Happy.

I see Laxus and fly over to him. "Laxus don't be lazy! Your attacks to twice as much damage to him since his weakness is lighting and celestial." I tell him a menacing glare. I see him shiver, but he puts on a straight face. "A-Aye Sir!" he says and we fly off.

"Were not doing too well in this fight." I say as I monitor my friends. I look at the dragons who are giving it their all and still loosing. suddenly an idea. "Layla!" I say and we fly down to her. "Remember that spell? The one that could give everyone a boost of energy! What was it called...?" I say and search my memory. It clicks in her brain. Fly up with my and stand on my back. If Celestia says it with us then we can give everyone enough energy to help everyone!" she says and I hop on Layla's back and Cel flies up with us in her dragon form. Once high enough she stops flying and hovers. "Repeat after me."

I call upon thee healer of the stars

Send your power unto me

For we need the strength to heal the friends

To vanquish all evil

To save the world of this event

Please hear our plea

Healers Stars

We cast the spell and tiny stars rain onto my friends and on Vayen. He starts crashing to the ground and disappearing. The rest of our friends are healed. As I land, I see people hugging and cheering. I swear I saw Grey and Juvia kiss... Levy is on Gajeel's shoulders cheering how this would make a great book. Jellal was there too! And he was dead by Erza's hug. I smile "We did it!" I shout and the cheers erupt even louder than they were previously.

Once on the ground I was attacked by Natsu and his hug. "Natsu- I can't -breath!" I say. The guild 'awwws' "It's just like back in the dragon realm." Wendy shouts. And I giggle "Hey Gajeel remember this?" I shout and use my celestial star magic to make a picture of Levy like that day. The dragons chuckle and the dragonslayers go at it again. "GAJEEL LOVES LEVY! GAJEEL LOVES LEVY!" The dragons join in again and the guild laughs. His face turns red as he takes in the chaos. A picture of Levy in the sky, people singing 'Gajeel loves Levy', and the guild laughing. Levy had the same reaction before she kisses him. The guild cheers except the Master. "Hey kids, how about we go back to the guild hall before we start making these ruins our home. The guild laughs again and we walk through the forest to the guild hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW 3 CHAPTERS IN A DAY! Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and leave a vote or a comment to show your support. You can even ask a question and it might feature in a chapter... BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII