Chapter 9: Sleepover

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story, however, is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9: Sleepover (Natsu's POV)

I can't believe I did that. First I don't actually have keys to my house only Happy does. Second I told Happy that I had to watch over Lucy tonight because of a stalker. I really just wanted to stay near her.

I know that it sounds silly, but when I was in the dragon realm, I slept near Lucy and had the best sleep I ever had. Maybe it was just the bed, but in all honesty...I really do like Lucy I am just afraid that she doesn't like me back. My head starts to pound so I stop thinking. Man, it hurts to think.

I open Lucy's fridge. "You know that you just can't barge in here and prance around like you own the place. And besides no boys aloud in Fairy Hills, so you have to be quiet and don't go downstairs to the left," she says sternly.

Well, curiosity killed the cat. I run down stair to the left. "No Natsu!" she shouts after me. I hear girls chatting in an echoey room. "Wait I heard Lucy calling for Natsu do you think he is coming here?" I hear a voice I know as Levy's. "No Natsu can't be here. He is a guy." I hear Happy say.

"Well, you're a guy too!"
"No, I'm a cat."

I continue down the hallway until I get to the beginning of a tile room. Suddenly I get pulled back by the scarf. "Natsu I swear if you go in there, you'll regret it," Lucy says with a serious look. I shrug and walk into the tile section. Lucy was trying to pull me back, but I was really curious.

When I turn the corner my eyes bulge out as I look in the room. "I told ya," Lucy says. I see the girls bathhouse...with the girls in it. Erza grabs her towel and steps out of the bath. "You might want to run," Lucy says. I start sprinting down the hallway and Erza was on my tail. I scream an unmanly scream and Erza grabs my shirt.

"What are you doing here in the girls' dorm?" She says with nearly red eyes. I cower down "I asked Lucy if I could stay the night and she said yes if I didn't go downstairs to the left from her room." "Then why didn't you listen to her? And why did you ask to stay in the girls' dorm?" Erza tightens her grip. Even after all this training, I still can't escape Erza's wrath.

"I didn't listen 'cause I was curious and I wanted to stay the night cause she got put in danger on the way to get materials so I wanted to protect her," I say quietly and Erza's face lightens up. "You liiiiiiikkkkeee her! Wait 'till Mira hears." She yells. She requips into her normal clothes and runs off. "No!" I shout after her, but it was too late. Lucy runs up to me.

"Hey, Natsu! Did you get rid of her? I had to stall the others with some dragon slaying magic, but I hope you lost her." she says really fast. I try to change the topic, not wanting to tell her. "Ummmm...Hey, what dragon slaying magic did you use?" "Oh, I used star magic to make a dream of whatever they wanted to see most. in their head. Here I'll show you."

Lucy makes stars and gold appear in her hands. She presses her hands to my head "Celestial Dragon Secret Art: Star Dreamer." she says and my eyes close.

I imagine me and ice princess having a fight and me winning along with the rest of the team completing an SS class mission with a huge reward. I dreamt that along with the reward the team went to an all you can eat buffet. Finally, it was me and Lucy on a hill staring at the see. I look at her and smile, then lean in and-

I snap out of the dream. I lift up my head and see that I am on a couch in an apartment. "Rise and shine you slept the entire night," Lucy says looking up from her book.

"That was so cool!" I shout grinning. "That was the best sleep I ever had! First I beat up Ice Pri- I mean Grey and then we went on an adventure and got a huge reward where we spent it on a huge buffet and finally we-" I stop "And then what? It sounds like something happened that made you blush." Lucy laughs and I feel the blood rush to my face. "Look you're doing it again." She exclaims.

I was about to speak, but all of a sudden a letter flies through the window. Lucy opens it and a picture or Mira pops up. "Hey, Lucy! I bet Natsu is here there with you. I just want to say congratulations on the relationship! You guys are soo my OTP."she says and the message ends. Lucy looks up. "Natsu, what did you say to Erza?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG Natsu and Lucy!!!! They liiiiiiiiikkkkkkeeeee each other CUZ THIS IS A NALU FANFIC. PEOPLE COME AND JOIN THE NALU ARMY AND SING THE SONG OH THE DRAGONS TO SHOW SUPPORT OF TEH NALU!!!!!!!!! BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII