Chapter 36: Where's Natsu

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: This chapter has SPOILERS! If you are not caught up on the manga I suggest you get caught up before reading unless you are caught up!

Chapter 36: Where's Natsu (Natsu's POV)

I wake up in the infirmary from a wierd dream. "Go there. Go there." The little creepy voices in my head won't stop bothering my. Something shifts and moves on my chest. Lucy. I brush my fingers through her hair. Suddenly, I feel something come over me. My hand drops and I move Lucy off me, not out of my own control. I stand up. "Finally in control." A deeper, almost demonic, voice says. I realize it was mine. I start walking toward the window, leaving the guild behind.

I continue to walk, not in control of my body, screaming inside of my head. I need to get someone to help me. Suddenly the edges of my visions turn dark as I fall back, even though my body is still in full motion.

(Lucy's POV)

My head pops off the infirmary bed. " Natsu?" I search around the room. I smell the air, but his scent wasn't there. "Natsu?" I yell and I hear footsteps in the hallway. "Lucy! What's wrong?" Erza says bursting through the door. "I don't know. I was with Natsu and suddenly fell asleep and I had a vision of a man who said-" I cut myself off. I run down to the library and take out a book. Darkness Uncovered is the name of the book. I blow off the dust and turn to the table of contents. I skim through the articles until I find the one I am looking for. "Zeref!" I exclaim pointing to a picture of the man I saw in my vision. I read on:

Zeref Dragneel is (Or was) the most powerful dark magic wizard. His relatives are unknown as well as his whereabouts, but historians have recently found a relative of the dark magic user. Natsu Dragneel is his younger brother and was sent to train in Fire Dragonslaying magic. Natsu was dead for awhile until Zeref cast a spell cursing him with immortality. As most know, there are 5 books of Zeref. Rumor has it that Natsu has been cast as the final book, E.N.D. This is just a rumor, but people are looking for spells to revive this E.N.D inside Natsu Dragneel, but none have succeeded so far. Currently, Natsu Dragneel resides in the guild Fairy Tail. The dark guilds hope to one day revive this E.N.D, so Fairy Tail may have to deal with problem and end it permanently.

If young Natsu Dragneel does have his E.N.D revived, he will disappear without a trace of scent. He will be pushed into a state of unconsciousness while E.N.D takes control. He will also gain 5x more power. Only the Celestial Dragon or dragonslayer can stop him by using 'the spell'. Only these people know the spell making stopping the E.N.D almost impossible.

I slam the book shut, horrified. I gently pick up the book, because I broke the spine of the book, and carry it to Master's office. I knock on the door. I wait a bit before it opens to reveal Master. "Master." I say slowly. "Did you know? This book was in our library." I carefully hand the book to Master and he looks at it. I walk into the office and the door slams behind me. "It has started...hasn't it?" I nod quickly. "After Minerva hit Natsu with the spell, he passed out and I carried him to the guild. I fell asleep after that and when I woke up, he was gone. I couldn't smell his so it was like he disappeared." Suddenly, the guild doors burst open on the floor below us. I heard it with my dragon hearing.

We rush downstairs where Master Mavis was standing. "We must prepare." She speaks. I shake my head as tears fall from my face. "N-No...I can't fight him." I say collapsing in tears. First master shakes her head and approaches me. "It can't be helped. This war against Natsu." I cries bounce off the walls as the guild looks horrified.

"Natsu."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAY GUYS!!!!! Hope you liked this chapter ^w^! I know I haven't uploaded in awhile, but SPRING BREAK IS UPON US! Anyway please vote and/or comment! It makes me feel happy! BAIIIIIIII