Chapter 43: Natsu's Happiness Returned

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Old Lucy..... brings back memories)

Chapter 43: Natsu's Happiness Returned (Natsu's POV)

Tears stream down my face. "How did you bring her back?" I ask and the celestial spirits smile. "We combined our powers to capture her soul. It didn't take long for us, but it did for you. Once we had it, we had the Celestial Spirit King teleport our keys to this secret location. After that, we used our powers to make her soul retake its form, making Lucy." A few of the spirits were crying. "How can I thank you?" I ask. "Don't let her die again!" They shout at me. I smile for the first time in two years. "I promise." Lucy moves a bit before opening her eyes. I grin even wider. "Hello Luce!" I say softly and pull her up so she's standing. Lucy tackles me into a hug. "Hello Natsu." She mumbles.

I pick Lucy up bridal style and carry her out of the woods. "Natsu! You don't have to carry me!" She says. " Yeah I don't have to, but I want to! I mean it's been two years." I say and Lucy blushes. I approach the farm house and put Lucy down. "Hey Luce, I'll be right back." I say and quickly grab the reward. I meet Lucy outside.

"I want to know what's happened all these years!" Lucy says. "Ok, I'll tell you over lunch, I'm starved." I say and sweat appears on Lucy's head "Is there a moment you're not? I'm actually pretty hungry too." Lucy says and we walk to the train station to get to one of the major cities for a restaurant.

"Ughhh." Lucy groans. "Hey! It's your fault that you died and lost your necklace!" I say. Lucy rolls over onto the floor. "I.....hate....this." Lucy says sickly. "Hold on a sec." I dig through my pocket and pull out Lucy's necklace. Lucy smiles then gags again. I laugh at put the necklace around her neck. "Yes! " Lucy jumps up almost immediately. " I am all fired up!" Lucy says "Hey, that's my phrase!" I shout at her and she laughs.

"Ok so what's been going on since I was gone?" Lucy says, sitting across from me as we wait for our meals. "Okay so if I use Mira's terms correctly...GaLe, Jerza, Gruvia, and RoWen are all canon." Lucy squeals in her seat drawing attention. "I also think that Mira and Laxus are secretly dating, but I really don't know. Wendy and Romeo were kinda a forced thing because of Macao and Mira. And after you died, the whole guild fell apart. We are still a respected guild, but no one joins because of our usual mood, depressed." "Oh..." Lucy sighs and plays with the ends of her hair. "How's Cel?" Lucy asks sitting up. I smile a bit "I have been taking care of her, she is the only person in the guild I talk to..." Lucy frowns a bit.

"Well I understand when you lose someone close to you and you fall into depression. I did with Mom and Dad..." Lucy trails off and starts to tear up. "I am so sorry that I left all of you, but it was the only way to save you, and I could never kill you." Lucy looks down and I smile. "Well that was two years ago and now you're here so why are you so sad?" Lucy giggles and wipes her tears. "Alright, here is your food!" The waitress says cheerfully. "Let's dig in!" Lucy says. "Aye!"

Lucy and I decide to walk back to Magnolia and come up with a way to surprise the guild. "Okay, how about when I walk in, you use your speed to run up to the second floor and when I turn to Mira I will 'accidentally' see you and say 'Oh, hey Luce!' " "Hmmm, how about with your cloak, I could walk in and take a job and hand the job to Mira with my hand with the guild mark on it!" "Or you could sit on my back and we could march right in singing totally off sync, so they could hear us from outside." I laugh at all our ideas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy: How about we let the readers decide!

Natsu: Yeah then it will really be a surprise!

Lucy: Make your own suggestion or pick option 1,2, or 3!

CoomanCat: Remember to  vote and comment to show support!

All: BAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!