Chapter 14: Where's Lucy

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The Picture is Vayen)

Chapter 14: Where's Lucy (Natsu's POV)

Okay so the S-class job is to defeat a powerful demon for 1,000,000 jewel. Lucy and I are running to the place, thank Mavis that she feels motion sickness too, since we vowed to never go on a train again. Lucy is practically walking compared to my running. Soon we got hungry. "Hey Luce, can we stop? I'm hungry." I complain and she grabs my hand. "You're not the only one." she says and starts running at full speed to the town.

Once at the town, she pulls me into a restaurant. With all the money we have been earning lately, we can afford a massive meal. We both chow down like me and Happy usually would. Since the training, Happy has been more distant. He is making more friends and going places without me. He is still living with me, but now Happy is becoming his own cat.

Once we were done eating we got back on the trail. When we got to the area to defeat the demon we immediately took action. Our client was in town when we ate so we dropped by to receive our mission.

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!"

"Open Gate of the Lion: Leo."

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

"Star Dress: Leo Form."

We keep throwing attacks at the beast until we were out of energy and magic power. Lucy was the first to collapse to the floor. "Lucy!" I shout. The demon laughs "Stupid dragonslayer! The dragons may have taught you well, but you will never defeat me for I am Vayen!" He shouts and cackles evilly. My eyes widen and Lucy stands up. "Celestial Dragon Roar!" She shouts releasing the last of her energy. Lucy falls onto the ground passing out. The demon then picks her up off the floor. "Eh? Another one? Well I just might keep her for a little souvenir." A spark of energy flows through my veins. "Lighting Fire Dragon Roar!" I shout. The beam misses them because they disappear.

I clench my teeth together and start running back the to guild as fast as I could. Once back I burst to the door, but collapse because of lack of energy. "Natsu! What happened?" Happy shouts and flies over to me. "Vay...en.' I mumble and the two dragonslayers gasp. "Natsu? Where's Lucy?" Mira asks and that one question made my body ignite. I stand up. "We need to get her back." I say, my teeth clenched together. "Gather up all the dragon slayers. It's gonna be hard without Lucy, since she is one of our strongest, but we can do it. Wendy and Gajeel, go to Sabertooth and say Vayen." I say "Aye!" they say and dash out the door. "Levy, I am sure that you have heard of Vayen." I say and she nods, shaking. "What are his weaknesses?" "C-Celestial a-and l-lighting." she whimpers.

"Alright so that is a plus once we get Lucy back and if Laxus chooses to join." I say. "Okay what is going on?" Master yells. "Okay let me start from the beginning..." I say and tell them how we met the dragons and went to train. I told them about Vayen and they all start to shake. I lead them outside of Magnolia. "Open Portal: Dragon Realm!" I shout and the portal appears. I give the signal to wait and step through the portal. "Igneel!" I shout and he immediately lands next to me. "The battle has started!" I say. Because of dragon hearing the dragons land next to me and storm through the portal. I hop onto Igneel as he steps through the portal as well. The guild looks in awe as they see all the dragons and me on top of them.

"Where's Lucy, Natsu?" Layla asks. "She'll be back soon. All we need to do is get her back from Vayen." I say. As soon as the words left my mouth I was picked up by Layla. "I thought I told you to watch her for me so she didn't get in trouble!" She roars at me. Igneel shakes his head "No I told Lucy to look after this idiot." He grumbles. As the dragons continue arguing, the guild had sweat appear on their heads. "Fine I guess I will go save Luce from Vayen myself." I say and release myself from Layla's grasp and walk off.

"Natsu you can't do that." Igneel says. "Why not? You guys ain't doing anything." I say crossing my arms. Suddenly Wendy bursts in with Gajeel, Sting, and Rogue. "Okay we're here, so where's the demon?"Sting says "We have to find him, duh." I say and continue on my way. "Once you're finished arguing you can catch up to me." I say finally. Before I knew it, I hear the stomping of dragons following me.  

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote or comment to show your support. Also I now will be answering questions about the book. If there are a lot of questions then I will do a Q and A part. If there are a few questions, then I will answer a question per chapter. BAIIIIIIIIIIIIII