Chapter 16: Because We Are Wizards of Fairy Tail

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16: Because We Are Wizards of Fairy Tail (Natsu's POV)

After a while of walking, Layla's ears perk up. She roars really loudly and says "Come on I can hear Lucy. We need to move faster." She starts moving faster making us run after her, except Gramps, who was riding on Igneel, having a pleasant chat . We keep moving faster suddenly a rumbling was felt on the ground. I kneel down only to be hit with a drilling Virgo.

"Hey it's Lucy's celestial spirit!" Happy shouts and I nod. "Princess wishes to tell you that she is OK." I sigh in relief. "She is in the middle of a fight with the big monster known as Vayen. She wishes that you come quickly to help her out." Virgo then disappears to the celestial realm. I sniff the air. Lucy's sent immediately and start running.

I soon reach a building in which I could hear the screams of Lucy inside the building. I wanted my entrance to look cool so I crash through the roof. "Hey Luce! Sorry I'm late." I say. She is still standing, but is covered in bruises and wounds. "It's fine." she says.

"Hey stop acting lovey-dovey and fight me!" Vayen shouts. "We're not acting like that!" We shout. "Deja'vu much?" Lucy says and I smile. "Come on Luce! We can do this now that we know his weakness!" I say. "Well I don't because I was here!" she shouts and me. I start thinking and sweat appears again on Lucy and Vayen's heads.

"Ahh. Never mind. Let's fight! Thinking hurts too much." Lucy nods and I hold out her liquid stardust. "Thank you Natsu." she says and downs the star dust. She wipes her mouth. "Now I got a fire in my belly." she says and puts the small jar of dust in her pocket. "Stop stealing my lines!" I shout at her. "This isn't the time to argue!" I turn to Vayen who decided to read a book while we talked. "Stop reading!" Lucy shouts. "Celestial Dragon Talon!" she kicks Vayen in the head.

A tick mark appears on his head. "I was getting to the good part of the story." he whines. "Is this the guy we actually have to fight?" I ask and Lucy nods. I grin and put my fist in my hand and light it on fire. "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" I say and punch him in the stomach sending him flying. Vayen glances at me, getting back into position then charges at Lucy. She dodges it, but just barely. Her foot gets hit by Vayen and you could hear an uncomforting crack.

I rush over to her, but she puts her hand up in my face. "I am not going to give up." She says and gets back on her feet. She winces as she puts her injured left foot down. "Because I am a wizard of Fairy Tail." suddenly another person jumps through the hole in the ceiling. "But being in Fairy Tail means that you always stick up to your friends." The person says. I look and see Erza.

"And you always try your best." I tiny voice says, I see Wendy run over and heal Lucy. "And remember, your friends will always be there for you." A gruff voice says. The building is suddenly destroyed and the entire guild is standing outside waiting for us. Even Sting, Rogue, and Cobra decided to join. "Because your a wizard of Fairy Tail!" They shout. The dragon's roar and we surround Vayen. Vayen starts laughing. "Now the real fight begins!" he shouts and rises into the air. A dark aura surrounds him as he starts to change form. I grab Lucy's hand and her face turns red. "Come on Luce, lets finish this together!" I say smiling. She grins back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it was short, but leave a comment or a vote to show your support. You can even ask a question and I will answer it... BAIIIIIIIIIII