Chapter 31: Sorcerer Weekly

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 31: Sorcerer Weekly (Natsu's POV)

After the Grand Magic Games, everyone in the guild had to be tested by power since a lot of people in the guild were really powerful. I ended up snagging 5th place, Laxus got 7th, and even Wendy and Gajeel got 9th and 8th places. Things were starting to look up....until that weirdo from Sorcerer Weekly came into the guild hall, Jackson I think, and started going on a rampage. Main priority, dragonslayers, couples, wizard saints.

"Cooooolll!" A voice screams and a figure runs in the guild. "Everyone hide!" I yell and Lucy and I hide on the second floor, where only S-Class wizards and wizard saints can go. As Jackson (Jason) walks in, he fails to see anyone since we all hid. I think he spotted my salmon hair over the railing because he started interviewing me from the 1st floor. "I am sorry...uhhhmm... Luce and I are going on an S-Class quest so can't talk bye!" I say trying to be polite. Lucy picks out a random quest and we get it stamped by Mira, who doesn't mind Jackson. "Lucy!" Jackson says running over to Lucy with notepad in hand. I stand in front of her as jason tries to interview. "Come on Luce. Let's go!" I say and pull her out of the guild hall.

"I am so glad I have this necklace!" Lucy says cheerfully, twirling the necklace in her hand. I nod and stare out the window. "Man I always wanted to be a wizard saint and stuff, but who knew it would come with this curse!" I exclaim, putting my head in Lucy's lap. She plays with my hair a bit. "I wouldn't mind as much if it was not Jason who was doing the interviews." "Oh that's his name." I mumble. Lucy giggles as the train carries us to our job.

"Okay so we have to fight a demon who has been taking the crops in this country side." I say reading the paper. "Should be easy!" Lucy says. We get off the train and go to the clients house. "Oh! I got wizards saints too!" the man says as we sit down. "The monster is taking my crops and not paying for them. Can you hunt him down and I'll give you your reward." the man continues. "So this S-Class quest is to hunt down a robber?" I ask and the man shakes his head. "You would probably have to defeat his whole guild in order to bring him to jail!" the man says and I don't flinch at his statement. "Okay what guild?" I ask and he shrugs. It is a dark guild for sure, but I don't know which one. The closest one to here is the Crescent Moon guild and they have been causing trouble lately, so I think that is the one!" he says and we walk out of the house.

I kick open the doors to the Crescent Moon guild hall and step in. "Oh my gosh!" "Those are wizard saints. "Alright, we don't want to harm anyone. Where is the man who has been stealing the crops in a nearby village." Lucy says calmly. "We ain't gonna tell you! Come on guys! They can't take us all at once!" A man yells and the rest of the guild roars in approval. Lucy walks up to the man and punches him square in the face. "Anyone else?" I yell and they push a man to the front. "I-I have been stealing the crops!" He studders. I take him by the collar and drag him out. "Come on Luce, let's take this guy to jail." I say and she nods.

Lucy and I decide to walk back to Magnolia this time around. "The 1,000,000 was a little overboard for this quest." I say, holding Lucy's hand tightly. She nods as we swing our arms back and forth. I suddenly hear a click. I turn around and see Jason with a camera. "Run!" Lucy screams and we use our dragon speed to run to the guild.

"Lucy and Natsu's S-Class adventure." Lucy reads plainly. "New wizard saint couple takes their missions to the extreme when they go on an S-Class adventure. To our surprise they didn't get motion sickness like most dragonslayers when on a train. They then hunted down a man and brought him to jail. In the end they decided to walk back to Magnolia to the guild hall, hand in hand." Lucy looks up from the paper. Suddenly the guild hall doors burst open. "Cooooollll!" the figure shouts. Here we go again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this short little chapter! Leave a vote or a comment to show your support and don't forget to yell 'cooooollll' everytime there is a nalu moment! I would also like to dedicate this chapter to millicant! She has been super awesome and has left so many nice comments that I just think ath she needs a shoutout for being COOOOOOOLLLLL! Any way BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!