Chapter 13: The 10th Master of Fairy Tail

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story, however, is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Cel in Dragon form)

Chapter 13: The 10th Master of Fairy Tail (Lucy's POV)

While everyone goes to hug gramps, I was standing here shocked. "Where did you go?" I ask getting up and approaching him. He sighs and looks down. "Stupid magic counsel. I was on a trip with the magic counsel to try to fix the mess that happened. I am sorry it took a while, but I'm back. He glances at the now wrecked up guild.

"I guess you need someone to be you new master." He glances at Erza "And I believe Erza wants to be relinquished from that position." Erza nods quickly and hugs Master. "I don't know how you handled these fools." she whispers, but I hear it with my dragon hearing.

"Ya Erza I don't know how you handled 5 dragonslayers!" Natsu shouts and Master looks up. "Natsu...Laxus...Wendy...Gajeel." He mutters and I smirk. "Okay, Natsu stop playing around." Master laughs "In this time you couldn't have found another dragonslayer to be in this guild." The rest of the dragonslayers smirk along with me.

"We didn't. After I joined we had five. So what I mean is that we have had five dragonslayers for a while." Wendy says cheerfully. Master looks dumbfounded. Natsu grins "Yeah the dragonslayer is-" Everyone covers his mouth. "Well, I guess you'll have to figure it out on your own," Mira says.

"Come on let's take a job, Luce!" Natsu shouts and gives his signature grin. "Yeah pick one with a big reward and I'll go home to pack up," I say. While Master had his back turned I grab Cel and run out of the guild.

"Hey has Natsu and Lucy started dating or even Levy and Gajeel?"

"Gramps/Master/Old Man!"

"They should!"

Oh, Mira. I wonder if she'll be the death of me. When I get to my house I open a portal to the dragon realm. Each one of us dragonslayers now has the ability to open portals to the dragon realm. I step inside and a crystal path appears to the fire island and I run along it. Once on it, I see Igneel who tries to say 'Hi' but I was already jumping up to the celestial island. "Layla! Mom!" I shout toward the golden dragon.

"Oh hi Lucy," she says. "Look I'm in a hurry, but can you please look after my exceed for me. If you find a baby celestial dragon on her place, don't worry she can turn into one. Her name is Celestia, but call her Cel for short. Bye!" I shout and hand the now dragon Cel into the palm of Layla's hands and run off.

I dash through the portal before it closes and soon I am back in my apartment. I was only gone for a few seconds because of the time difference. I change into my white skirt and blue vest. I also put my hair up in a side ponytail. I grab my keys and my liquid stardust and head outside.

When I get to the guild, I see Natsu and run over to him. "Natsu ready for our mission?" I ask jumping with anticipation. He scratches the back of his head. "Ohh wait! Since the guild was just recently renewed, we can choose an S-class job and not get in trouble since they haven't separated the jobs yet!" I run up and grab an S-class job.

"Lucy, are you sure you can handle an S-class job with only you and Natsu?" Master asks and I decide to give him the slip. "Well, two dragonslayers is better than one right?" I say and he starts thinking. As I grab Natsu and Happy and drag them out of the guild, Master shouts "Wait!" I stop. "Lucy you're the 5th dragonslayer?" He shouts. I smile "Yep! I, Lucy Heartfillia am the one and only celestial dragonslayer!" I exclaim and continue dragging happy and Natsu out of the guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai, guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it was short but I am multitasking right now anyway I really hope you enjoyed and leave a vote or comment to show your support BAIIIIIIIIIII