Chapter 19: Mira Was Preparing

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19: Mira Was Preparing (Natsu's POV)

I kissed her. No this is not a dream and yes I really did that. Her eyes snap open as I hear a click in the background. "SO CUTE! NALU IS CANON! I REPEAT NALU IS CANON!" Mira starts screaming and Lucy immediately shoots from the bed. Mira don't you even think about showing the guild that picture." Lucy snarls and sweat appears on Mira's face. "Wait Mira, did you say 'Nalu is Canon'?" Lisanna's head pops in and Mira nods slowly and starts running. I suddenly realise what's going on. "No Mira get back here!" I shout and Lucy jumps out of bed and dashes down the hall. I follow though I know that Lucy will tear Mira to shreds. "No Lucy stop!" I shout and run after her.

Lucy is fast plus her dragon senses so Mira will probably scream in 3...2...1...I hear a scream from the main room. Called it. I continue running and soon see Mira being held up by the collar by Lucy, but the camera in Lisanna's. I run over to Lisanna and grab the camera and smash it into a katrillion pieces. "Too Late." Mira says smirking. Lucy drops Mira and stares at everything in horror.

The picture of us was being held up by Gramps and the entire guild was running around. That stupid reporter guy...uhh...Jackson? Whatever his name was(*Cough*Jason*Cough*) was running around asking the guild about this 'new couple' and t-shirts and new collectibles were being carried in. Worst of all was that there were now posters of us. "Mira...You were preparing for this?" Lucy asks just barely managing to get the words out. Whenever she gets like this she needs to be near Layla so she can calm down. Lucy was about to lunge at Mira, butI grab her arm and pull her back.

"Open Portal: Dragon Realm!" I say and drag Lucy through. "Layla! Luce is about to kill someone!" I shout and I know the guild heard me since the portal didn't close yet. Layla glides down and picks up Lucy. I return and leave Lucy in the dragon realm. "So when's the wedding?" I hear Happy say behind me. "I just did that because she was under some spell thing that only could be broken by a kiss or whatever. Anyway the reason that I found out was because I fell asleep and I saw her and she told me to do that." I explain simply with a tint of pink on my face.

"Well since you guys kissed, that means you're dating!" Mira says happily. "Since when does it work like that?" I ask. "Actually I agree with Natsu on that. Just because you've kissed someone doesn't mean you're dating them." Wendy says shyly. A day ago, Wendy and Romeo went on a little date thing and at the end Romeo kissed Wendy on the cheek. Now there are little figurines in the gift shop of Romeo kissing Wendy on the cheek.

Mira looks away with a smile, but then starts crying. "Aw come on Mira don't cry." I say trying to comfort her. She mumbles something I couldn't hear then looks up at me like she expects me to do something. "I didn't hear you, but whatever it is I will do it." I say confidently. Suddenly Mira smiles a big smile. "So you'll date Lucy? That's great! Let's get back to work." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter leave a vote or comment to show your support and don't forget to follow if you want to see more stories that I have written BAIIIIIIII