Chapter 42: 2 Years Later: The Return

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 42: 2 Years Later: The Return (3rd Person) This is different...

2 years later...

A man walks into the Fairy Tail guild. He snatches a random job off the board and gives it to Mira. "Natsu, take a break. I know you're depressed about Lucy, but it's been two years, relax for a bit." The man ignores the barmaiden and walks out the door, leaving the guild to the usual quietness.

It has been two years since Lucy's death and after that, the guild fell into depression. No one fell as hard as Natsu did though. Now he doesn't talk to anyone, only Cel, Lucy's exceed. Natsu now only goes into the guild for food money and stays at Fairy Hills in Lucy's apartment. The girls of Fairy Hills don't kick Natsu out because of how bad of a condition he is in.

One day a light from deep in the woods was seen from a farm house. The immediately sent a job request to Fairy Tail which Natsu took. In the forest, the celestial keys, Lucy's celestial keys, gather around in a circle, causing the light. They chat in a whisper.

(I don't usually do this, but I will put the names in front of the text so you can see which celestial spirit says what.

Leo: Did everyone get here OK?"

All Celestial Spirits: Yes/Pun!

Virgo: Are you sure you want to do this for the Princess? She has been dead for two years!

Leo: Yes. I made sure Natsu grabbed our job request so he should be here soon.

Libra: OK, but we need to act fast!

Aries: I can't wait for our master, no friend to be back with us!

Leo: Ready guys?

All Celestial Spirits: Yes/Pun!

The Celestial spirits come out of their keys and hold hands. The chant a spell causing a light to appear once more. Inside the circle appears Lucy two years older than she was. Lucy immediately covers her nude body up. "I remember...but how?" She says sleepily. "Star Dress: Celestial Armour." Leo sighs in disappointment. Lucy tries to stand up, but fails. Lucy falls onto the ground and falls asleep.

(Natsu's POV)

I rub my eyes. I have been taking jobs constantly today. This job is the 5th one so far. I touch my pocket. Still there. I keep a picture of Lucy with me at all times. I board the train to the town to get to my customers house. The time passes and the train stops in a major city. I have to walk to the town from here.

I soon reach the town, after admiring the nature on my way. I usually take things slow and admire things like she would. The village was very old fashioned with people wearing kimonos. I reach the house. "Ahh Fairy Tail! Come inside, please." An old man says. I enter the house and sit on the mat provided. "A light appeared from the forest a day ago and I need to know that it is not harmful to our village. I nod and exit the house. I look at the forest and see the light again I run toward it.

I soon reach a clearing where Lucy's Celestial spirits are gathered around a person. "What is going on?" I ask and the spirits jump at my voice. "Natsu!" Leo says. "Who is that?" I question about the person they are surrounding. "It's our master." Leo says. "You guys don't have a new master since there are no celestial mages in the world besides the princess so the only person it could be is-" my breath hitches as the celestial spirits move aside to reveal the last person I would expect to see. "Lucy..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry if this was short, but hopefully it helped you out with the sadness of the last chapter. Please vote and comment to show support. BAIIIIIIIII