Chapter 10:Excuses

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story, however, is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This is the face of a demon 0.0)

Chapter 10: Excuses (Lucy's POV)

I stare at Natsu who was shaking because on me. I had a dark aura around me. "Okay, I can explain! When Erza finally caught up to me, she asked what I was doing here and I said that I was sleeping over with you and she took it the wrong way and told Mira," he says really fast. I glare at him, sending shivers up his back then shrug.

Natsu grabs my hand and opens the window. "What th-" I start saying, but I was soon in mid-air. "Come on Luce! You said you would take a job with me today!" Natsu says and starts running toward the half finished guild hall. I catch up with him in ease. Remember those 100 laps and how I did them in 5 hours? Now I can do them in 25 minutes. Now when me and Natsu race, I always win.

I stop Natsu and smirk mischievously "Let's have a race! Loser has to tell a deep secret to a person of their choice that no one knows." I say and Natsu gulps. Almost no one in the guild can keep a secret. Natsu shakes away the fear and puts on a face of determination. "Alright, we race to the guild. I'm fired up now." I smirk. I have never actually gone my full speed on him and this is a good time too.

We line up. "Ready...Set...Go!" I shout and I speed off toward the guild, leaving him in the dust. I reach the guild in a minute and Natsu catches up after a few minutes. He looks worried as he jogs in. "Pay up you secret to someone in the guild," I say and the guild looks at me curiously.

"If I'd known you were that fast, I wouldn't have made that bet!" he shouts and the guild is still confused. "Excuses, excuses," I say and shake my head slowly. Natsu and I start arguing and sweat appeared on everyone's head. "Okay, what is this about a secret? I want to know!" Mira says. I hold up my hand in front of Natsu's face.

"I challenged Natsu to a race and whoever lost had to tell a secret to someone in the guild. Natsu lost, so put two and two together and Natsu has to tell a secret to someone in the guild." The guild starts laughing at Natsu who's face is red with embarrassment. Natsu immediately spots Lisanna, who is dating Bickslow (I don't want Lisanna to be mean) and pulls her aside.

I couldn't hear the secret through all the laughing. Natsu whispers something in her ear and she starts jumping around. "Guys!" she shouts and the guild becomes silent "You'll never guess what Natsu told me! Natsu l-" Lisanna's mouth is covered with Natsu's hand and he directs her toward Mira. Bad choice Natsu.

Lisanna tells Mira and before she could say anything, Natsu grabs a job off the board and makes Mira stamp it. Natsu pushes me out of the half-finished guild hall and starts running for his life, pulling me along with him. "Mira!" I shout before we were too far away. "Natsu is not my boyfriend."

Once far away from the guild I hear shouts off in the distance. I was too far away to hear what it was. Shouts of laughter can be heard from the guild and I can't help but wonder what secret he told. "Hey, Natsu what was the secret that you told Lisanna?" I ask. Natsu blushes " I-It doesn't matter. Let's just get started on this job." he says and takes out the flier.

"Okay, so we need to defeat a monster that has been stealing rare items from the villagers." Natsu reads. "Alright let's go!" I say and start heading toward the train station. Natsu follows after me.

We sit on the train and as soon as it starts moving, I feel a sickly feeling in my stomach. I fall flat onto the seat of the train. "What...is...this...feeling?" I say nearly puking. "The....feeling of...a dragonslayer...on a vehicle..."Natsu gurgles. "Welcome...newbie, " Natsu says and gags. I sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CoomanCat: Well....Lucy, you didn't tell me you had motion sickness...

Lucy:Well I didn't know either! >:(

Natsu: You are now an official dragonslayer Luce :D

Lucy and CoomanCat: ...

Lucy: Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and Natsu better tell his secret soon!

Natsu: Ya how about no.

CoomanCat: Leave a vote or comment to show your support!

Happy: Aye Sir!

CoomanCat: I'm a GIRL!

Lucy and Natsu: BAIIIIIIIIII