Chapter 6: Training

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story, however, is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Castle they are staying at)

Chapter 6: Training (Lucy's POV)

Sweat beaded on my head, I push on. Running 100 laps around the small island is a pain. Each lap is equal to ¼ of a mile, so that means that I have to run 25 miles. So far I have done 3 miles or 12 laps.

"Come on Luce, you can do it!" I hear Natsu's voice ring in my ear. I smile and push myself harder. "Stop messing around, Natsu." Igneel yells and hits him on the back of the head. I giggle to myself and keep running.

About five hours later, I finished. "That was an alright job," Layla says. "Alright?" I shout. Layla smiles "Yep when I was training it took me 4 hours after 3 days of training."

"Ya and this is my first day," I shout. "I just wanted to you to believe that this was going along fast," she says and goes to the corner of the island and sobs. Well, she is my mom, Layla Heartfillia or Layla the Celestial dragon, she'll get over it in 3...2...1...

"Okay let's get back to work," she says happily and walks back to the center of the island.

"Now we are going to practice your stance. You know most of the common attacks because of that pyro's son, but you need to know the proper stance," she says and I nod. She tells me to spread my legs so I could breathe deeply.

She corrects my footing so that I don't get knocked over easily. "Okay now try building up energy in your stomach. Let it gather and build up until you can't hold it anymore then roar," she says and I concentrate my energy. I feel the energy build up until I can't bear it anymore

"Celestial Dragon Roar!" I shout and unlike the last time, I did this attack, a fairly small beam came out of my mouth compared to this time. A huge beam came out of my mouth.

I kneel onto the ground breathing deeply. Layla smiles "Here." she says and gives me a golden blue liquid in a small jar. "What is this?" I ask "Liquified stardust." she says dreamily. "And it refills if you run out. It's a never-ending reservoir of stardust."

I take a sip of the liquid and immediately feel my magic replenish. The taste was sweet like candy and I can see why she spoke of it dreamily. I sigh and get back up. "Let's get back to work." I say "I'm all fired up."

"Hey, that's my thing," Natsu shouts and I laugh. "I'll get a better one!"

A couple of hours later I hand mastered several attacks. The roar, fist, sword horn, and the wing attack. Those are the most common attacks and tomorrow I will learn the secret arts. By the end of the day, a crystal path appeared to a small castle like building where we slept.

As I ran to the castle, still filled to the brim with energy, only to find that Natsu beat me there. "How do I release this power," I say and run to the highest floor. Facing away from the islands I build up most of my energy in my stomach "Celestial Dragon Roar." I yell and feel a lot of the energy spill out of my mouth.

I then walk down to the main lobby where the other dragon slayers were, completely exhausted. Natsu was the only one filled with energy, besides me who let go of a lot of my energy but still had enough to not be tired. Through the huge door of the castle, Layla came in. She could not fit in the whole room so she put her head in.

"Okay, so the layout of the castle is bottom floor kitchen, with dining room, lobby, and gym. The second floor has Sting and Rogue's rooms. The third floor has Gajeel and Wendy's rooms. And finally, on the fourth floor, there are Natsu and Lucy's rooms."

"Why only two rooms per floor, besides the bottom?" Wendy asks. "Because each room is huge," Layla says simply. "Oh." Wendy shrugs and makes her way to the third floor.

"Come on Luce. Let's go to the fourth floor." Natsu says loudly and pulls me up the stairs. Once up he whispers to me "Let's get some payback." I grin "I'm fired up now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder what they will do for payback? >:) Hope you enjoyed this chapter and leave a vote or comment to earn some more chapters. BAIIIIII