Chapter 25: Crystals

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 25: Crystals (Natsu's POV)

I look around the arena to see Erza and Jellal, both bandaged up, but still chatting calmly. Juvia healed up faster than anyone else did even though Erza was awake first. Mira and Grey are still asleep, so we are just going to calmly wait for them to wake up.

"Hello everyone!" the pumpkin shouts. I face the arena with excitement churning in my stomach. I feel a rumbling beneath my feet, nearly making me topple to the ground. "Today's game is called crystals! Please pick your contestants and we will tell you about the game. "I wanna play." Laxus grumbles and before we could protest, he jumps into the arena. "Hey! I wanted to go!" I shout to him and he smirks. "Wait your turn, flame brian." he yells back and i ignite in anger. I hand presses onto my shoulder, holding me back from running onto the field.

"Natsu, calm down. Laxus is already down with the other contestants and his name has been called." Lucy says. I whine. "But I wanted to go play." "You'll get your chance." she says and I focus on the game.

"Okay the game is crystals, as you know, and the object is to gather crystals. Seems easy right? Wrong. Each crystal is guarded by a monster. There are 5 crystals in total. You'll each take turns going in and gathering the crystals if you gather the total 5 crystals in the fastest time, you will get the 10 points. Since the games a couple of years ago, we didn't want to resort to the MPF again." I see Laxus get the first stick out of the box. "I got this." he says and heads to the entrance underground. Lacrima vision then turns on and we see a maze with several crystals in the distance.

Laxus takes off running toward the first crystal. You could see it glowing, so Laxus had no time getting to it. I see a crystal ahead from the camera and Laxus lunges for it. "Oh and I forgot to mention this... if you get knocked out by the monster, you will get to keep the points/crystals you gathered, but you will not be able to continue." Suddenly a giant hand swings down at Laxus. He swiftly dodges and nearly drops the crystal in his hand. "Come on Laxus! Don't be a wimp!" I say and he gives a growl. "I heard that Natsu!" he roars and a chill is sent down my back. Laxus gives the monster a quick kick and sends it flying.

Laxus gathers the other crystals and soon heads for the center crystal. This crystal was the biggest one and the monster looks S-Class. "Be careful!" Lucy shouts and I clench my fists for a reason I don't know. Laxus was about to grab the crystal when an air is cast upon him. I smell it and it had the smell that was on our friends. Laxus drops the crystals and passes out. "Laxus!" she scream and run onto the the field. I look up and see a dark figure. "This smell was on our friends when they disappeared." I growl and Lucy nods her head. "I...Don't know what just happened, but it seems like Laxus collapsed with 4 crystals." "Liar!" I yell and pick him up. "Laxus was drained from his magic! I can smell the castor on him!" I keep shouting.

Suddenly Lucy launches into the air. I pass Laxus to Gajeel and race after her. "Lucy! Whats wrong?" she sniffs the air. "They went this way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated for a while but here is your chapter! Please vote, comment, and follow it would really mean alot to me and don't forget to check out my other stories. BAIIIIIIIIIIIIII