Chapter 39: E.N.D

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 39: E.N.D (Natsu's POV)

"E.N.D, why don't I let Natsu out so I can talk to him?" The man says. "As you wish, Lord Zeref." The demonic voice says and soon I topple over in full control. I jump up and look around. "So your name is Zeref? Well I ain't gonna help with your plans." I say and head to the way we came in. "Don't you want to know why you are chosen to play this part?" Zeref says and I stop in my tracks.I turn around "I don't care why I was chosen or what my 'future' is. All I care about is getting back into the guild." I say and continue walking.

Suddenly a huge force pushes me down and holds me in place. Usually I could break out of these spells, but the magic was none like I have ever trained for. "Thank you for staying!" Zeref says and I growl.

"You son of a-"

"Younger brothers shouldn't use such mean language."

"I am not your brother!" I shout and my body is pressed more into the ground. "Yes you are." Zeref says making me growl louder. "Well I guess I should explain who you are and you future. It is actually written about by many scholars! Should I read you the most accurate one?" I shake my head and a book that had left over dust from being wiped off appeared in Zeref's hands. "This one is from your guild. I believe the last person that was using it was a girl named Lucy Heartfillia." Tears prick my eyes.

"Don't you mess with anyone in the guild and keep your hands off Lucy!" I yell at him and Zeref chuckles darkly. "Shall we begin?" A nice looking chair appears and Zeref sits down. "Apparently this book was made when you first entered the GMG."

(This is Zeref reading aloud. If you haven't caught on, this is the book that Lucy used to try to find Natsu. I took the paragraphs that you already read and added onto it.)

Zeref Dragneel is (Or was) the most powerful dark magic wizard. His relatives are unknown as well as his whereabouts, but historians have recently found a relative of the dark magic user. Natsu Dragneel is his younger brother and was sent to train in Fire Dragonslaying magic. Natsu was dead for awhile until Zeref cast a spell cursing him with immortality. As most know, there are 5 books of Zeref. Rumor has it that Natsu has been cast as the final book, E.N.D. This is just a rumor, but people are looking for spells to revive this E.N.D inside Natsu Dragneel, but none have succeeded so far. Currently, Natsu Dragneel resides in the guild Fairy Tail. The dark guilds hope to one day revive this E.N.D, so Fairy Tail may have to deal with problem and end it permanently.

If young Natsu Dragneel does have his E.N.D revived, he will disappear without a trace of scent. He will be pushed into a state of unconsciousness while E.N.D takes control. He will also gain 5x more power. Only the Celestial Dragon or dragonslayer can stop him by using 'the spell'. Only these people know the spell making stopping the E.N.D almost impossible.

The destiny of E.N.D is one most tragic. He is destined to destroy the ones he loves and continue to run amuck across the world. Travellers from out of Fiore have seen electrical inventions instead of lacrimas and non magical people who believe that they are in a world called 'Earth' not 'Earthland'. When E.N.D finishes the magical world of Fiore, he will move to the non magical lands. E.N.D will lose total control and Natsu will be lost forever if not stopped soon. As you've read previously, only a Celestial Dragon or Dragonslayer can defeat the E.N.D if they have fully mastered their magic.

"Oh...Isn't that Lucy girl a celestial dragonslayer?" I lower my head and look at the ground.

Currently only one Celestial Dragon has been found and is planning to train a human in the art of celestial dragonslayer, her daughter Lucy Heartfillia. Natsu and Lucy are both in the same guild, Fairy Tail. People have been trying to find the books of Zeref and once they do, they can find the spell to resurrect the E.N.D.

"Done and Done. Honestly this book is very accurate." As Zeref continues to rise my anger by telling me that I am destined to destroy everyone that, I say nothing and stare at the ground in rage. Finally I break "I will not do that! I would never hurt friends!" Zeref smirks at me on the ground, helpless. He bends down, close to my face. "Yes you will." I scream in rage and hit him in the face, breaking out of the spell he cast. "H-How did you break out?" Zeref screams. "Shouldn't have made me angry." I say and start walking out again.

"E.N.D, return!" Zeref yells and I am pushed to the back of my mind, not controlling my body. "Lord Zeref, what do you want me to do?" E.N.D says and Zeref continues to smirk. "I am expecting visitors in a couple of days, make sure this place is presentable." The guild is coming for me. "As you wish. Lord Zeref." E.N.D says and starts preparing for the war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope I've clarified of how E.N.D works in this story. Also I hope that you liked this chapter! Leave a vote or a comment to show your support! BAIIIIIII!!!!!!!! 

The Song of the Dragons [A Nalu FanFic][Book 1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara