100K SPECIAL

Oh My Goodness, my Nalu Fans, we have reached 100,000 reads...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not believe you guys! You are so amazing!!!!! I never thought that this book would make it to 100K! I started this book on January 15th, 2016 and I never thought that this book would skyrocket upward. How did you read through 45 chapters of poor writing? Anyway, you're probably thinking 'CoomanCat! Get to the writing of the 100K Special' sooooooooooo, here it is! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(P.S this is also for Halloween :D)

(Lucy's POV)

"C'mon Luce! Please?"

"For the last time, no!"

"Why are you so against this?"

"Because I don't feel up to it!"

Natsu huffs in annoyance and lays back on the bed. "Look, I just don't feel like walking on stage in a costume for the entire guild to see," I say, rejecting Natsu's idea. Natsu whines "But it's Halloween!"

For the past hour, Natsu has been bugging me about Halloween. Every year, the guild has a huge festival and parade for Halloween including a costume contest. You can play in the contest as an individual or in a pair and Natsu was not up for going alone. "Why don't you do the contest with Happy?" I ask. "He's already doing it with Charle," he responds. Natsu already had some ideas for costumes, but they were automatically

denied for being perverted or just ideas that I didn't like.

"Why don't you want to do this with me?" Natsu complains. Heat rises to my cheeks, "I just don't like the idea of being in a couples competition and practically shoving the fact that we are in a relationship into the people's faces. Geez! I thought you would've given up by now!" Sweat appears on Natsu's head and he starts twiddling his thumbs.

"Well about that..."

"Oh, don't tell me..."

"I already signed us up."

The girls of Fairy Hills have probably heard our conversation from their evening talk in the bath house, but now they can feel it. Natsu slowly backs away as I release magic energy, shaking the building. After a few breaths, I calm down. "Natsu, come with me for a second," I say walking out the door of the apartment. Natsu gullibly follows.

I start heading downstairs to the left... I quickly turn around and shove Natsu into the bath house where he will have to deal with angry girls. Ignoring the screams of girls and Natsu, I head back to our apartment where I think about how I am supposed to deal with the competition.

"Luce, wake up!" a voice whispers in my ear the next morning. Their breath tickles my skin making me pull the blanket over my head. "No," I mumble. The voice sighs and the blankets are ripped off my body. "Lucy, you got to wake up!" Natsu says ecstatically. I sigh and open my eyes, "And why do I have to wake up?"

"Because we got to get started on our costumes!" I stare at him with blank, sleepy eyes, then glance at the clock, then back at him.

"Natsu?"

"...Yeah?"

"Can you read a clock?"

"Yes; why wouldn't I be able to?"

"Well, do you know that it is three in the morning?"

Natsu freezes as I slowly get up from the bed. "Ah, well, you see..." Natsu trails off as I approach him. "I didn't look at the clock..." he confesses.I continue to glare. "I had an idea for a costume!" he blurts out as I started to walk to bed.