Chapter 20: The GMG

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2 Years ago GMG)

Chapter 20: The GMG (Lucy's POV)

My mouth drops open as Mira's eyes sparkle. "Coool!" I hear a screech behind me yell. "Oh no." I groan as Jason runs over to me. "So when did you realize that you liked Natsu?" He asks me and my face turns red. I glance at Mira who was smiling and daydreaming. "I-I don't k-know what y-you're talking a-about." I stutter and while he wasn't looking, I ran away. I sit down at the bar with the daydreaming Mira. "Ugh Mira why did you do this to us." I say and lay down at the bar.

"Lucy!" I hear the annoying reporter practically sing in the background. Ever since I became a dragonslayer he's been trying to get a report out of me. I drag my feet out of the chair and head toward the guild doors. "Just leave me alone, Jason." I say and push open the doors only to run into Cel. "Grand...Magic...Games." She wheezes out obviously tired from flying. "Hey did someone say 'Grand Magic Games?" Natsu pops out of nowhere and gets a happy face. I nod "Yep! Cel said it!" I say giddly. "Alright! Time to put our training to the test!" Natsu yells and starts destroying the place.

"Well if we are going to compete than we need to go train. Celestia, when is the games?" Master says, sitting on the bar. "The games are in 4 months." She says. "Great! Then we can train in the dragon realm for a bit!" Natsu says, still destroying stuff. "Dragonslayers attention!" I shout and all the dragonslayers lineup except Laxus, who didn't know what was going on. In the dragon realm, I became so powerful that I could beat all the dragonslayers at once without using my dragon force, while the others were using theirs. Then I got the nickname 'The She-Dragon'. Kinda like how Mira's 'The She-Devil'

"Laxus, you too." I say sternly giving him a death glare. "I-I suggest you do it Laxus!" Gajeel says shaking. He shakes his head and the dragonslayers get petrified with fear. I walk up to him calmly and grab him by the ear. "I will give you one last chance to change your mind." I say terrifyingly calmly. He shakes his head once more and the other dragonslayers have a look that say 'We're all gonna die'. I pull him outside by the ear. Once outside a crowd starts to form.

"Woah does that girl have Laxus Dreyar by the ear?"

"She is gonna die!"

"I bet Laxus will give her a good beat down after this."

I smirk at the comments. My hand lights up and I start to smile. Laxus gets sweat on his head as I curl my hand into a fist. "Celestial Dragon Iron Fist!" I shout. Laxus puts his hand up to block it, but it's no use. He is smashed and sent flying through the air. He falls to the ground completely out cold. "Master tell Laxus to line up when I say 'Dragonslayers attention'." I say and smile innocently. The crowd is left shocked as I start making plans for training.

"Okay now that Laxus is awake...Dragonslayers attention!" I say and Laxus and the other dragonslayers lineup. "Okay I want to go to the dragon realm to not master spells, but to increase our magic power." I say "Since Laxus doesn't really have a lighting dragon, he will train with our dragons to increase his stamina too. Does that sound like a plan?" They quickly nod their heads and begin to move about. "Wait!" I say and they snap back into position. "Since 2 weeks here equal 2 years there, that means we'll be gone for about 16 years." I say and there eyes widen. "Don't worry. If we finish before the 16 years are up, then we can come back here. Plus we don't age there even though our hair grows and stuff like that." They sigh in relief as I open the portal. I reach out my hand to them. "Come on! Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote or comment to show your support and if you want to read more books by me go follow me or check out my profile... BAIIIIIIIIIII