Chapter 5: The Dragon Realm

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story, however, is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5: The Dragon Realm (Natsu's POV)

I follow closely behind Lucy. I can see why she was hesitant going into the portal. It felt fuzzy and tingly. I put my body fully through and everything starts spinning. I try to speak, but my lips don't open. I fall onto the ground and open my closed eyes. I see Lucy staring at the edge of the cliff. I push myself only to be stepped on by a tiny foot.

"Ahh! Sorry, Natsu! I didn't mean to." Wendy shouts. "It's fine," I say and being to get off the ground again only to be stepped on again. "Will you stop it? OK?" I shout and growl at the owner of the foot. "No gonna happen flame brain." Gajeel's rough voice says.

I finally get up and walk over to Lucy who was staring out into the galactic sky. "It's so pretty," she says.

I take an overall look and see a place that looks a lot like the Celestial Realm. The sky, like I said, was galactic and there were many islands everywhere. The islands were connected by a crystal-like bridge and each looks like they hold a dragon of an element.

The one island that caught my attention the most was the fire island. As soon as I saw it a crystal path appeared leading to that island. I waste no time running down the path toward the fire.

As soon as I reach the island, the path disappears. I eat as much fire as I can. Most people other than Igneel don't know the sweet taste of fire. This fire was a multiple combinations of flavors sweet, spicy, savory, and umami (Means rich and really good)

I look over to the cliff I was on and see Wendy crossing to an island filled with clouds and statues. Gajeel was going to an island that was made entirely out of metal. Sting and Rogue were obviously going to the islands of light and dark mist.

I see Lucy talking to the golden dragon again and soon hops onto her back. The dragon flies to the highest island surrounded by stars right above ours.

"Are you ready to start." I hear a rumbling voice say behind me. I jump in surprise and loose my balance. I topple off the island only to be caught by Igneel. He looks at me closely "We have a lot of work to do." he says.

Suddenly a ray of gold hits the island sending us flying. I see Lucy at her island giving a shocked face. "I am so sorry I missed. But I think that may have been karma," she yells to me. "Karma for what?" I yell.

"You sending me flying and crashing into a dragon back in Earthland." she tries to hold in a laugh but fails. She laughs so hard that she falls off her island heading straight toward us. I use Igneel's head as a jumping point and jump up and grab the laughing maniac. "What are we going to do with these kids." I hear Igneel grumble.

"Hey, Salamander." I hear Gajeel yell. I turn with Lucy still in my arms to Gajeel's island. He nods to Wendy "You looovveee her." they say in unison. Lucy stops laughing "Shut Up!" we yell in unison.

"Well, how about Levy~chan?" Lucy says. "You looovveee her," we say together. Gajeel's face turns red

"W-Well umm W-Wendy likes Romeo!" he shouts. Wendy's face turns red "I do not, besides you didn't deny that you liked Levy so..." she trails off

"GAJEEL LOVES LEVY! GAJEEL LOVES LEVY!" she repeats and soon Lucy, Sting, Rogue, the dragons, and I start singing it too. "Wait I can use star magic to make a picture of her," Layla says and makes a rainbow. She uses the colors of the rainbow to create a picture of Levy.

"I don't love that shrimp." Gajeel yells. I put Lucy down and use my fire to boost myself over to the metal island. Gajeel and I start fighting. Metalicana picks us up with his fingers and breaks us apart.

He flicks me and I land on my island. Igneel flies Lucy over to her island and returns. "Now we have to train. Get back to work," he yells. This is going to be a long two years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was short and I know that I posted a lot of chapters in a day and that we haven't got to the relationship or the fight yet but this is only chapter 5!!! Anyway vote, comment, and follow for more!