Chapter 38: The Volcano

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however is mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 38: The Volcano (Lucy's POV)

I groan and roll over, not feeling the usual warmth and weight of the pinkett. I open my eyes. I am in the infirmary. Memories flood back into my head. "Natsu." I mutter and start screaming out of rage and sadness. I feel my magic power turn into a blinding light and radiate from my body. The ground started to shake and I hear screams from downstairs. "Natsu! Where are you!" I scream out as tears leak out of my eyes and drip out onto the bed. I jump up and storm downstairs. "Why?" I scream at them, still radiating with power. "Why would you go against a friend?" They look at me, holding onto anything they could find so they didn't fall over.

"There is no way to stop him!" Mira shouts at me. I look her way "There is always a way! There is!" The light dies down and the shaking stops. I collapsed again to the ground, repeating what I said in a whisper. I cry softly and the guild just surprised at my sudden outburst. Levy walks over to me and hugs me. "Come on. I need some help finding Natsu if you want to save him! I know about the spell." My crying stops at her quiet voice. Levy stands up and holds out her hand. "Come on, Lucy!" I take her hand and she pulls me to a corner with tons of books. The guild continues preparation of the war.

Honestly I am scared. The spell is very powerful and can purify anything in a 10 mile radius, but it has a cost, a cost that no one would allow, not even Natsu...

(Natsu's POV)

"Let me have control!" I say to what is called the E.N.D "No, I have found a place for us to wait for him." The demonic voice of mine/his says. We stand at the edge of a volcano. I growl, though my body doesn't respond to my command, and E.N.D chuckles darkly. "Let's go, shall we?" My body jumps into it and down into the magma chambers. The magma hasn't risen up yet, so a rock chamber with small streams is where we land, not like I would be affected by it anyway. The ground beneath us crumbles a bit at our weight.

"Ahh I see you've made it already." A man steps out of the shadows. "He was on Tenroujima!" I shout though only E.N.D could hear me. "I think I need to put the little fire to sleep." E.N.D states and I fall into blackness once again.

This time I wake up in a white cloudy area. I look around and see no one. I begin walking. What is this place? It feels nice to be in control of something again. Images of my friends flash through my mind. I wonder if they are OK? Lucy is probably a crying mess or she is raging and beating up everyone. Maybe she is sleeping or in the dragon realm?

Suddenly a figure appears in the distance with long blonde hair. "Hello?" The figure says with a sweet, melodic, voice. "Lucy?" I say and the figure turns around. She has chocolate eyes and has a pink Fairy Tail guild mark on her hand covering her mouth.

"Natsu?" She says and I run up to her. She has tears in her eyes as she hugs me. "Oh wait...Is this another illusion E.N.D? I shout and look up. Lucy giggles "Does any of me look like an illusion?" Lucy was in her pajamas that she always wears to bed. "Well for starters, you don't have purple spots on your skin. You also don't have dull brown eyes or red ones. And your voice isn't any different and neither is your personality like Wendy and Grey." I say and Lucy giggles again. "Well then how do I know you're not an illusion?" Lucy asks me. "Because I can tell you who has my body and where it is." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter was short! I am trying to make the most chapters I can before I decide to end the book. I have a goal set and so far, I am keeping up with it. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and leave a vote or a comment to show your support. BAIIIIIIIIIII!