Chapter 15: Curiosity Killed the Dragonslayer

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15: Curiosity Killed the Dragonslayer (Lucy's POV)

After the scaly hand of Vayen wrapped around my waist, I passed out...

I am alone. The dark is everywhere. Paralyzed and afraid is the only description of me currently. "-ucy!" I hear a voice it the distance. "Lucy!" The voice is clear now. Natsu. I see the pinkett in the distance. I try to call, but my lips don't move. Natsu is running around calling my name. It looks like he has a light emitting from him. He is the light in the darkness. Natsu turns around and spots me. "Lucy! What happened?" He asks, but my lips don't move. I struggle to get myself free. "N-N-Nat-su." Is all I manage to say.

Natsu picks me off the floor with ease. I take a closer look at him. He has bags under his eyes and looks more mature. "Lucy, I missed you so much and after all these years, I finally found you. Years... He has been looking for years? Though my face is emotionless and my body is still, tears pour out of my eyes.

"H-H-ow l-on-g." I say trying to get control back. He looks at me with wide eyes. "Lucy, I don't know how long you have been asleep, but it's been 5 years since you disappeared. During that time, Gramps died and so did Erza. Fairy Tail fell apart. The dragons shut the portal so we could never see them again. Your disappearance brought Fairy Tail crashing down, Lucy!" Natsu was crying now and I let my emotions get the best of me.

I jump out of his arms, now in control of my body,and scream. A beam of light tore through the darkness. Natsu was being pushed away from me. "Natsu!" I shout and reach for his hand. Our fingers touch ever so slightly before he is out of my sight.

My eyes snap open. I am in a dark room, but this time I can see a door. I stand up only to be pulled back and shocked. Chains were on my wrist with a glass bulb with a lightning bolt in it on each wrist. I tug the chains and the glass bulb lights up and shocks me. I scream in pain. Then the monster comes into the room. "Vayen." I snarl. "Lucy Heartfillia." He says calmly back to me. "What do you want with me?" I ask with venom dripping in my voice. "Are you sure you want to know? Curiosity killed the dragonslayer." I nod my head, ready for what he was going to tell me.

.

.

.

I gasp and start struggling with the chains. "Natsu!" I shout. "Please get me out." I scream loud enough that if the dragons were in Fiore, they would hear. I don't know I will get out, but I know that knowing this will be the death of me. Literally. Outside the building, I hear the faintest roar . Since I am a dragonslayer, that means that the roar was really far away. "Alright, we don't have much time so we should do the process quickly. "No!" I scream as I am dragged out of the cell I was laying in.

Vayen hangs me by the wrists on a machine. On the machine, there are two large glass containers. That is where my magic will go? As his back is turned, I manage to get my hand surrounded by celestial magic. I smirk. "Now I got a fire in my belly." I mutter and gather up as much energy as I can. "Celestial Dragon Roar!" I shout and Vayen takes full impact. Since I am a celestial dragonslayer,

I don't need keys to summon my spirits, in fact I have all 12 zodiac(Rest in peace Yukino), and when that happens, all the celestial keys turn into a staff. "Open Gate of the Maiden: Virgo!" I shout and she immediately says "Punishment time?" "No Virgo I want you to release me from these chains and tell the others that I am OK, but tell them that I need as much help as I can get to beat this monster." I say as Vayen gets up. "As you wish, princess." Virgo then drills off and I get in my fighting stance. "I'm all fired up." I shout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave a vote or comment to show your support and ask a question if you have a question... BAIIIIIIII