Chapter 26: Minerva

Before we start I have to let you know that I do NOT own Fairy Tail *sigh* it belongs to Hiro Mashima. The story however if mine. Just make sure you know that m'kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26: Minerva (Lucy's POV)

That smell. That smell of sweet berries and poison. I follow it. This smell is probably one that I have been around, but couldn't smell at the time. I run as fast as I can to catch up. The smell is moving super fast, but I manage to keep up. I see a cloak in the distance and run even faster, my legs screaming for a break after these few,long, miles. I reach out and grab the cloak, pulling it off the person, to reveal Minerva. "Minerva?" I gasp and she gives me a evil smile. "Ahh look! It's the weak celestial wizard." I get ready to lunge at her, but a hand pulls me back.

"Luce! It's just Minerva. Maybe she can help us find who took the power out of Laxus." Natsu says. Sweat appears on Minerva and I's head. "Seriously?" Minerva says plainly. I facepalm. "She is the one who took Laxus's energy!" I shout and put my hand to my face.

"Well I don't think she has that kind of power."

"You don't think."

As Natsu and I bicker, Minerva is frozen in place, surprised at our actions. "And we have a winner!" I hear the stadium roar with cheers and that snapped us out of our fight. "Well I hate to interrupt your little argument, but the crowd needs a show and I intend to deliver when I fight." Minerva says cooly and teleports away leaving Natsu and I to go run to the arena ourselves.

"Okay folks it is time for our 1 on 1 battles! First we have Lyon of Lamia Scale against Kagura of Mermaid Heel." The crowd roars in approval as they step onto the arena. I didn't pay attention to the battle that much, I was asking around about Laxus and his condition. "Master, I found out who took Laxus's energy away." I say and his eyes widen. "Who?" he says. "It's Minerv- "Out next and final match will be Fairy Tail's Lucy against Minerva of Sabertooth!" the announcer says and I glance at Master. "I'll be back okay!" I say leaving him and the rest on the guild in worry.

I step onto the arena were Minerva was waiting for me. "It has been a while since we last fought, has it not?" Minerva says calmly. "That girl has no idea what she is getting into." I hear Natsu say over the crowd with my dragon hearing. "You're right Natsu! She doesn't know!" I exclaim through the crowd. "You have 15 minutes to finish your battle. Ready? Begin!" Minerva stand still and so do I. "They...aren't moving." the announcer says and I smirk. I suddenly jump up and a crash is heard behind me. "Wow your instincts are better than I would have imagined." I nod and run in for an attack. "Celestial Dragon Roar!" I say while running. Minerva teleports behind me. "Celestial Dragon Iron Fist!" I yell and hit her straight on in the stomach. Minerva flies back into the walls and I look down to see a magic circle. I beam of lights shoots up at me and everyone in the arena is blinded.

When the light disappears, I am standing perfectly fine. "H-How did you block my attack?" Minerva says. "Easy! I am a Celestial Dragonslayer. Celestial meaning outer space or stars. Stars are super hot, so technically I am not able to get hurt by heat." I explain and Minerva's expression turns mean. She starts shoot beams of light at me. I tease her and do flips to avoid the beams. Minerva smirks "Hell's Demon Screech!" She screams and a huge dark wave hits me straight on. Minerva throws attacks at me, hurting me each time.

"Power Set 2%" I say setting my power. I hear screaming from the stands "No! She set it to 2%? We're all gonna die!" Natsu screams in hysterics. I smirk as a huge amount of magic power is released into the air. The stadium starts to glow and melt like when Natsu melted the castle in the dragon realm from too much power. "Woah!" Mr. Yajima! Have you ever seen anything like it?" Chapati yells. "No, but I do believe that this girl has earned a rank as a wizard saint!" I smile "Thanks!" I say and grin. I turn back to Minerva, who was trying to play cool, but failing miserably. "Now time to deal with you!" I growl. Minerva swallows and I smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! As always leave a vote or a comment to show your support. Don't forget to go check on my new fairy tail one-shot book! BAIIIII!