~002~

Beca's point of view:

Exhaused I wake up. Last night I'll couldn't sleep. My head was full of the ginger girl. I love to get to know her a little bit better, but without Aubrey. I asked a few senior students who Aubrey was yesterday. Some had positive story's and some negative. It's hard you know, I might look like I don't care what other people say about me, but on the inside it hurts. Amy has noticed yesterday that I was thinking about someone and ask all the way back to our dorm; Who did you meet? What's his name? Is he hot? But there is no he but ashe. And yeah, I can't deny it. She's hot. She has the most beautiful blue eyes I ever have seen. Ocean blue and her hair, I didn't thought that I liked ginger hair, but it looks pretty at her though. Last night I went to a private place to call my mom. I like Amy, but she doesn't need to know with what I'm struggling. I explained everything, how I felt and how she looked. My mother thinks that I'm in love, but said that if I want to find out, I have to go do something with her. Just get to know her. Talk, laugh and just enjoy. That's what I want to do, but I don't even know her name. I hate Aubrey, so I won't ask her anything. Will Amy knows her name? Okay, I'm thinking too much... again! I really have to stop thinking about her! I only know her for one day. I need to take a shower, just to be calm again. Always if I want to think about something, a shower help me to clear my head. I have to be quiet though, because Amy is still asleep and I don't want to wake her up. I made my bed, when I'm out of it, and walk to the closet. I grab a towell and put it into my bag. I look at the clock and see it's only half past six, so I don't have to worry about running into other students, because for everyone it's too early to be awake. Quiet as I can be, I walk towards the door, but when I'm almost there, I trip over something and fall on the ground. I try to see what made me trip, but it's too dark in the room to see anything. I put myself up again and I think that my wrist is a little bit sprained. Suddenly the light goes on and I see a pillow coming right to my head and hit me. I look up and I see Amy with a scared look on her face.

,,Jesus Beca, you really scared me!" She tells me. ,,I thought that you where a burglar." By seeing the look on her face, I can't contain myself and burst into laugh.

,,A pillow, seriously? You think that's the way to scare burglars?"

,,This is not funny, Beca!" I just can't stop laughing, because she looks too seriously.

,,I'm sorry, it kinda is, but also very cute. I appreciate that you want to protect me. Thank you, but if you will excuse me." I made my way to the door.

,,Why are you up already? Where are you going anyway this early?"

,,O I'm just going to the bathroom to take a shower. I really need to clear my head." She don't need to know that I'm thinking about a certain redhead. ,,Do you want to walk with me to class?"

,,Yeah, that's fine by me. I'll see you later." I give her a nod and walk over to the bathroom.

When I open the door to the showers, I stop walking. I almost forgot that all the girls have to share this bathroom. Is there anyone right now? I really want to be alone. My eyes scan the room, but I don't see any clothes, so that means I am alone. Softly I begin to sing one of my favorite songs; 'Titanium' from David Guetta, when I am undressing myself.

You shout it loud

But I can't hear a word you say

I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet

You shoot me down, but I get up