~057~

Beca's point of view:

Today I'm going back to Atlanta. Emily forced me to think twice and I agreed. I need to make a decision today though, but I don't change my mind. If this career ruin my relationship with Chloe then I'm rejecting. I can't lose Chloe! Without her, I just want to die. Unconditional love, just like the series and movies. I know this because of Jesse. He is my best friend who like super romantic movies. Usually I'm getting ill just when I think about that romantic stuff, but with Chloe... I don't know, I'm romantic with her even it's not in my nature. I've never been that kind of person. My reputation as a badass is over when I'm with her. Does that make me weak? I'll do everything for her.

,,Everything okay with you?" I look to Emily. We are at the airport, waiting to board. It takes way too long though. Why can't they hurry up? It's not that difficult to get all the people on board right? I shrug my shoulders. ,,Where you thinking about the deal or Chloe?"

,,Both." I sit down on a chair and immediately Emily goes sitting next to me. ,,It's like everyone already has figured out my life. You know, what I do, what I say and who I should date. It sucks. My father disapproves every single thing I do. When he doesn't like something I do, he just hit me. When I told him I was gay, he almost beat me into the hospital. I can't do anything right in his eyes and I have to hate him right?"

,,You should, because he has abused you. It's not a crime to be gay."

,,I know, but some part of me still want my dad. Crazy right?"

,,A little bit, but it's understandable. When you are visiting Chloe's parents on a birthday or something like that, you see people who loves each other. A family who sacrifice everything just to protect it. You are doing the same with Chloe, but you missed that with your father."

,,That's true. It is my father, but the most selfish father I know."

,,Your mother is way better that him."

,,She's better," I start. ,,But she still thinks that I need to study further."

,,Why?"

,,Because she wants me to have an alternative. When my DJ'ing career doesn't go well."

,,She doesn't believe in you? That you can be a famous DJ?"

,,My mother is the only one who believed in me for years, before I met you guys. And it's sweet of her to think about my career, but I don't want to do something else. I want to be a DJ."

,,That means you are accepting that four years contract?"

,,I need to speak to Chloe first. You know, she wants to get married, but live separated. What's that for life?"

,,I'm going to stop you right there. Chloe loves you Beca, I know you two will figure something out." Emily look me in the eye. ,,You know what my mother always tell me?" I shake my head. ,,Nobody has the right to tell you how to live your life. Not your mother, not your father, nobody. You always wanted to be a DJ or music producer. Now you are getting a chance and you want to give up? Beca, what the hell is wrong with you?!"

,,I can't make any remix without Chloe. I said I think about it! Today I make my decision." Then our plane comes to the speakers and we are boarding.

Four hours and twenty minutes later we're landing on the airport of Atlanta. I'm nervous, because of Chloe. If she have received my message... well, maybe I see her again after one week without any contact. Emily and I are walking to Barden University. The hallways so familiar, but I don't feel it anymore. I don't feel the happiness I had around here with Chloe. The whiteboard where Aubrey and Chloe has written on, my locker where Jesse had written his name on and of course the auditorium where all the Bella's sang. It doesn't feel right to walk in here, but my mind need to be cleared. I need Chloe, but I still think she's mad. Chloe isn't here so I know for sure she's angry. The tears are showing and I need to swallow. The relationship between Chloe and I is over, there is not going to be a wedding.