~040~

Beca's point of view:

I can't believe she said yes. It's like a dream come true. I know we're only dating for one year, but I don't want to wait anymore. There are more weddings from someone who's nineteen. Chloe is twenty-three, but that made her less wanted. Tom is after her and I'm pretty sure more guys would like to date her. I don't want to lose her. I love her so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with her and that's why I asked her.
,,I can't believe you two are getting married." Bumper say.
,,Jealous?" I can't help to make a joke towards him.
,,No, I just didn't think Chloe would love you."
,,What is that suppose to mean?"
,,Well, I always liked the view of Chloe and Tom. Tom is my best friend you know and I just wanted him with Chloe."
,,Tom is a psychopath!" Chloe yell. ,,He wants to kill Beca."
,,Only because she has stole you from him. You were his girlfriend, Chlo."
,,No I wasn't. I was never in love with him."
,,And you are in love with Beca?"
,,Yeah. The moment I saw her at the vanity fair, I was sold."
,,I don't get it."
,,You don't have to get it." I'm saying now. ,,I'm going to get married with Chloe and you're invited, if your going to stop insulting me."
,,That's not going to happen." Everyone turns around and immediately I get up. It's Tom.
,,Tom!" Chloe yell and I hear the fear in her voice. She knows the moment he tries to do something, she has to leave with everyone.
,,Aw, you do remember me. How sweet."
,,What do you want?"
,,Chloe. You don't get that by now Beca?"
,,Not that it's your business, but Beca and Chloe are getting married." Stacie say.
,,Yeah about that..." He looks towards me. ,,that wedding is not going to happen."
,,What the fuck?!" That boy has nerves, I have to admit that. He's going way to far!
,,There will be a wedding, because I'm in love with Beca!" Chloe now yell and my heart jump a little. She loves me!
,,So back off, dude!"
,,It's lovely how you two support each other, but that's not going to help. I will get rid of Beca, no matter what."
,,No your not!" Amy is going to stand in front of me. ,,If you want Beca, you have to pass me first."
,,And me." Stacie is in front of me now. I never had thought that the girls would do this for me. Chloe grabs my hand and hold me close.
,,I will kill everyone who's standing between Beca and me." Now everyone scream and yell. It's not fair you know. For a year Chloe and I heard nothing from that guy and now that Chloe said yes to my proposal he's here again. Ugh, does that guy never stop? ,,So Beca, it's your choice." Tom looks at me with fire in his eyes. He really hates me for being with Chloe. But I can't help that I fell in love with her. And by the way, she was never his! ,,If you want all your friends to live happily ever after, you'll come outside in about two hours."
,,And what if I don't come?"
,,Than I will kill everyone you care about. Starting with your lovely grandparents." Now Chloe looks shocked and I'm just as shocked as she is. Did he found us when we were at my grandparents.
,,Leave them alone, fagot!" I yell.
,,What did you just call me?" And then he pulls out a knife. I push Chloe slightly to the side and the same I do to Amy and Stacie. Tom is in front of me right now and point the knife at me.
,,You are a fagot, just like Bumper. The way you two are protecting each other, it's sweet and sickeningly."
,,I'm not gay! You and me outside over two hours, otherwise I'm going to kill everyone you care about." And with that threat, he just leave the auditorium.

Chloe's point of view:

I just want to kick his ass right now. I don't love him, I never did. Why is he still trying to kill the love of my life? He always told me he wanted me to be happy and now that I am happy, he wants to kill my happiness. I look towards Beca and I see she's thinking to accept his challenge.
,,Beca, you don't think of accepting right?" Amy ask her, before I can react.
,,Of course I'm thinking about accepting. What else can I do? Tom can't hurt one of you."
,,But he will kill you." Stacie is concerned.
,,I don't have any choice. I can't live knowing you are all dead because of me."
,,And I can't live without you, Becs." Now I'm able to say something. I grab her hands. ,,Tom is just making threats, he can't kill everyone."
,,We can't know that Chlo, I was afraid that this was going to happen."
,,I'm not leaving you."
,,You have to and you have to take the Bella's and Jesse with you. I don't want you to see me die in front of your eyes."
,,When you were shot, I thought you died in my arms, that's basically the same."
,,Cho, please just leave okay. I need to do this, for everyone I care about."
,,And what if we call the cops?"
,,What do you think Tom will do if he hears a siren, Aubrey?"
,,Beca is right, no cops or he will shoot her immediately through her head." Amy said. I'm tearing up right now. There is something we can do right? I don't leave Beca behind!
,,What can we do then?" Aubrey is in panic too.
,,There is nothing you can do." Beca say while squeezing my hand. ,,Tom wants a fight and he will get one. I'm not letting him hurt one of you or my family!"
,,But we are family too."
,,That's why I have to fight him." Beca looks into my eyes. ,,Please promise me you will leave with the girls and Jesse." I shook my head and cry.
,,I can't..."
,,Yes you can. Chlo, I've never met a girl that's so strong like you are. You are going to survive this. We will meet again, if it's not here in real live than it's in heaven. I will always love you wherever I am." Now I cry even harder and I hear the girls cry too.
,,I can't live without you Beca, you are the love of my life. We are getting married for gods sake. Please stay."
,,I'll try, because I love you so much. I can't promise anything, Tom is reckless." I cry harder by the thought that Beca will die. Beca pulls me closer to her and I cry out on her shoulder. There is only one thing I could do right now.
,,Okay, I'll go with the girls and Jesse." I whisper in her ear and I feel her smile against my neck. I never thought that this is the way I get to see her for the last time in my life, but it is. I go out of her hug and point at the ring. ,,This will never leave my finger!" she smile at me. ,,I'll never forget you Beca." I whisper in her ear again.
,,I know." She sigh and put her arms around me again.