~008~

Beca's point of view:

Later that night I'm sitting in front of my desk with my headphone on. I'm working on some remixes and I don't want to be distracted. Amy is jumping around the room to a song on the radio. She's crazy, but it's funny to watch. My mix is going really well. It's a remix from Taylor Swift and Ellie Goulding and I have named it; love me like your style (Love me like you do & Style). My mind is with some redheaded girl, just like always. There is something about her that hits me, I don't know what yet, but I will figure it out. I don't know how, but I will find a way, without Tom notice of course. I can't ignore my feelings and I think I like Chloe. The radio goes off and I hear the door close. I put my volume up high, so I can listen better to the mix. My head and body goes along with the beat and when I'm finished I close my laptop and just over think my remix. It was really good and all I did was think about Chloe. I don't know what it is with her, but I'm happy that she's in my head right now, because otherwise I didn't made such an amazing remix. I push my chair away from my desk and get up. I shake my body just a little bit, because I've been sitting for about an hour. Just when I'm about to go to the bathroom, it get dark. What is happening? I start panicking and when somebody grabs me, I'll get even more panicked. Holy shit! Who grabs me and what does he or she wants from me? Because of my panic-attack, my breath stutters. It's scary to hear, but I will punch and kick. The one who has me have to let go!
,,Beca, please. Calm down, it's just me." I hear the voice from Chloe, but that don't calm me down. She scare the shit out of me!
,,Chloe, what are you doing? Why are you kidnapping me?"
,,I'm not kidnapping you. It's tradition and I can't change that."
,,What are you talking about?!" I try to get free from her holding, but I'm not strong enough. ,,Why are you using a bag? I can't see anything!"
,,That's the point. You don't allowed to see where you're going. It's a surprise."
,,Let me go!"
,,Beca, listen to me." Chloe holds me still. ,,It's nothing scary. You have to trust me."
,,I don't know you that well to trust you. Where are you going to taking me to?"
,,That's a surprise. Please, trust me." I hear in her voice that she's almost begging and I stop with kicking and punching. I'm crazy, but there's no way out of this. Not if I don't trust her.
,,Fine, take me where you have to take me."
,,Thank you."
,,That doesn't mean I'm not angry! I hate surprises and I don't like the way you are taking me."
,,I didn't have a choice, Beca."
,,You always have a choice. You could have asked me to come with you."
,,Then you wouldn't have come."
,,How do you know? Maybe I'll go everywhere with you. You don't know right?"
,,That's true. Look I'm sorry about this, but Aubrey wants it this way. She just wants to hold the tradition." O, great. Aubrey told Chloe to do this. I let Chloe take me away and after a view minutes we are standing still. I feel the hand from Chloe disappear from my arm. Where am I? Then I hear the voice that I hate. Aubrey. She's telling something about a soprano or something.
,,The soprano's. Jessica, Marie-Louise, Lilly... the mets-o's. Cynthia-Rose, Stacie, Corry... And our alto's. Fat Amy, Denise, Ashley and Beca." My bag goes from my head and around me are bunch of candles and incense. We have to stand next to each other and I see Aubrey giving Chloe a wineglass, after saying these words: ,,We shall begin by drinking the blood of the sisters that came before you." Chloe walks towards me with the glass. I'm not going to drink blood! I'm not a vampire! First I look towards Chloe and then towards Aubrey.
,,Dude, no!"
,,Don't worry, it's bones farm." Chloe whisper that towards me and when I look at her, she gives me a wink. O no! Not again! What does this girl has with giving winks? And does she gives only winks towards me or to everyone? I take the glass and take one sip, then I give it to Amy. Amy love this idea, she has a big smile on her face right now. Is this the intuition of the Bella's or something? It really creeps me out. The only one that keeps me right here in this room is Amy. She's my best and only friend that I have, besides Jesse, but he isn't here right now. I'm happy that Amy is in this room, otherwise I'll be gone by now. The sweet voice of Chloe take me from thinking. ,,Now will you please take your scarf in your right hand." Automatically I do what she's asking. Aubrey takes over.
,,I... sing your name."
,,I." Everyone begins to sing there name and it's still weird.
,,Promise to for ville the duty's and the responsibility's of a Bella woman." I say the things Aubrey's saying, and she continues. ,,And I solemly my promise to never have sexual relations with a Treble maker or may my vocal cord been ripped out by wolfs." Wtf?! This gets weirder and weirder, but to please Aubrey and Chloe of course, I say everything. ,,You are all Bella's now." That's the last thing Aubrey say and just when Amy and I are about to leave, we have to follow Chloe and Aubrey to a party. I role my eyes and follow anyway.

,,Ladies, welcome to intuition night." Aubrey stops and I see a lot of people. Seriously? This is what we are going to do? Partying? Getting drunk and flirt with one a other. The most of the girls are going with Aubrey, except for Amy and I. We're standing still and look over everyone. It's still weird. I look towards Amy.
,,I still don't know what I'm doing here."
,,Living the dream. I can't still believe they let this fat ass in." I just smile at her. She's funny alright. She doesn't care about her weight and punch people who make fun of her. That's cool right? Then I hear somebody scream my name. It's Jesse.
,,Beca! Becaw!" He say it just like a bird. It's a little annoying. How long is he being here? Is he drunk? It looks like he's drunk. He climbs the stairs towards me. He stand right in front of me and look me in the eyes. ,,Do my eyes disease me or are you, my best girlfriend, a Barden Bella?"
,,No."
,,Yes, you are. You are one of the acapella girls and I'm one of those acapella boys and we're going to have aca-children." Okay, he's really drunk. Who ask something like that?
,,You're really drunk right now. I don't think your going to remember any of this."
,,No, I'm not drunk." Yeah right! If he wants to fool me, it doesn't work. ,,I'm just blurry."
,,Are you okay?" I can't contain a smile on my face. Jesse is really funny when he's a little bit drunk. ,,Can you stand on your feet?" I push him a little bit backwards and behind Jesse I see Chloe and Tom. Take your eyes on Jesse, Beca! Jesse comes back to face me and the image of Chloe with Tom is gone. I'm really happy about that, because I'm right. Chloe belongs to Tom and I have to back off. I don't have any change with her and all I have to do is accept that.
,,I'm gonna get you a drink."
,,Go for it."
,,You need to get on to this level." Jesse walks away from me and I sigh. Here I am, standing alone. Can I just go back to my dorm, please? Then somebody grab the both of my hands and pulls me forward. My eyes are meeting some beautiful blue eyes and I know exactly who they are from!

Chloe's point of view:

Everybody walks further with Aubrey and I, except for Beca and Amy. There standing there and talk to each other. I want to go to Beca, but Aubrey needs me here. We need to keep an eye on every Bella that's in front of us. They can not be have any contact with a Treble, otherwise there out. I look over the crowd that's in front of me, but my head keeps telling me that I need to go to Beca. Why doesn't she notice me? I really want to get to know her, but I don't get the change, because of Jesse and Tom of course. He wants me so badly and all the time I give myself to him. I know Beca heard us at the showers. I am glad I told Tom I wanted to stop having sex with him. Aubrey loves the idea of me being single and away from any Treble, but she doesn't know how badly I'm in love with that alto girl. Yeah, I said it. I'm in love with Beca. This feeling I have inside of me, gets stronger every day. I smile more, my heart jumps a little when I see her face. The butterflies inside of my stomach, grow every second of the day. When I look into her eyes, I see a future. Beca and I are together and have the time of our lives. We are married and... wow, Chlo. Slow down! I went my head towards the girl that I'm crazy about and my heart just break a little bit. She's laughing with that Treble Jesse. My whole body stands still and I can't look away from the two. She touches him! Just when I'm about to go up towards Beca and Jesse, Tom grabs my arm.
,,Hi honey." He gives me a kiss on my lips and wants more, but I push him away.
,,Tom, we are over. Go flirt with another girl, I have to go."
,,Where do you have to go? The party is right here." Tom gives me a cup. I pour the alcohol from the cup in one gulp into my mouth. ,,So your thirsty. Do you want another drink?" I hesitate, but when I see Jesse walk away from Beca, I shook my head.
,,No thank you. Will you excuse me?" I walk away from Tom and I feel his eyes staring towards my butt, but I don't care. When I'm standing close to Beca, I grab both of her hands and put her closer to me. ,,Hi, I'm so glad that I met you." I bow forward and get really close towards her face. Her hands that's in mine are coming to my pants right now. You know, at the front. I don't care and keep looking into her eyes. I looks like she wants to run, but also wants to stay. She's really doubting. Is it because I hold her close? Does she wants to stay, just because of me? That thought make me blush a little. ,,I think that we're going to be really fast friends." She looks towards me and then her beautiful voice speaks.
,,Yeah? Well, you saw me naked, so..." And then she does something I never had expected. She gives me a wink! Does that means she likes me to? ,,Alright, I'm going to get a drink." I let go of her. ,,This ginger needs a jiggle juice." I shake me hip and ass towards her and walk away. O my god, did I just do that?! ,,See you later!" I yell at her and she just smiles. When I look towards her again, Jesse is with her. I get jealous. I am really jealous at Jesse. He gets the change to stand in front of her, to give her a drink, to hug her... well, if I want Beca's attention, I have to work harder. Yeah, I'm going to work harder for her. I'm going to show her that I care about her and maybe, just maybe she'll get feelings for me. I have to make her fall in love with me!