~058~

A/N: So after this chapter there are only 2 chapters left. There's not going to be a epilogue, because well... everybody does that already and I want to be different. 

I have written a second Bechloe story, named: "A new beginning", so if you want to read that one too, I'll be really happy.

Well, I think I've said the things I wanted to say, so please enjoy these last three chapters! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beca's point of view:

,,I'm a girl who always lived in the shadows and everyone who came into my life has always tried to pull me back into the darkness. I've been bullied, outed and misunderstood. I honestly thought that I would never find real love. But then you came along..."

,,Beca what are you doing?" I jump a little and hide my vow.

,,Em, what are you doing here? I thought Chloe, Aubrey, Stacie, Amy and you where to the mall."

,,I forgot my phone. So what where you saying to yourself?"

,,I was practicing my vow for the wedding."
,,You have a vow?"
,,I need one, so I was just thinking about it. I'll stop."

,,It sounded really good. Well, what I've heard."

,,Thank you." Before Emily can walk away, I grab her arm. ,,Please don't tell Chloe, I want it to be a surprise. Normally she's the one with words, so..."

,,Don't worry Becs, I'm not going to say anything."

,,Thanks." Emily run downstairs and I walk to my desk. I need to finish my vow. You didn't ask me to come out of the shadows, you've helped me move away anything that was blocking the sun. What's that for sentence? This vow needs to be perfect! I remember how I told you I did not believe in soul mates. I will never forget your reaction. Shocked and a little hurt that I did not think we where. But as time went by, your love mad me believe... That's actually really good. I will use that. There's still a part of me today that can not believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you. That's also true, so I have to use that. What else? I need help. I grab my phone and look at the time. Chloe is gone for another hour, so I have time.

Beca, where do I owe this pleasure?
I need your help. I'm writing my vow for the wedding, but I can't find the words.
Are you at home?

Yes, I am. Chloe is shopping for a wedding dress with Aubrey, Amy and Emily.
Do you want me to come over to help you?
Yes please. I wanted to do it myself, but I can't.

Yes you can. I'll come to you, don't worry. I'll be there in a view minutes.

Okay, I'll see you than.

I hung up and do a little happy dance. My mother wrote her vow to my father and that was beautiful. I hope that my vow will be as beautiful as hers. I look at the paper. Is this vow really good or not? How more I look or read my vow how uncertain I become. What if Chloe doesn't like it? Chloe is the most important person in my life. The only person who needs to like my vow, the only one who can make me laugh even if the joke isn't funny... I can't think of a bad habit. Chloe is one and all perfection. I already have my dress, so I don't need to search anymore. It's a dress where I can dance in, well it's not a dress. How do I say this? It's more like a suite. I don't like wearing a dress, so I was really happy that my mother came with that suite. I can put my vow in one of the pockets. My thoughts are getting broken by the doorbell. I run downstairs and open the front door.